My unexpected

{Months Later}

Stiles POV

There was something going on in town, people were dying from something or better yet someone was causing this. What I do know is that it paralyzes people from the neck down then slashing and crushing people to their death. How do I know? Well because it happened to me, no I obviously didn’t die haha but it did scare me. Why? I so worried because I didn’t know what it would do to my baby. I still haven’t gone to the doctors yet so I don’t know what’s going on could the paralysis the baby, is the baby even okay. I started to think about my child my baby what id the paralysis paralyzed it for the rest of their life or maybe it’s dead and I am going to give birth a stillborn. I started to cry, cry because my baby might not be okay, cry because I have been so selfish and haven’t told anyone about it. The first person I thought to call was Derek.

I dialed his number and stared at my phone thinking if it was a great idea, I ended up pressing talk and waiting for the dial tone to end and here his voice.

“Hello” Derek said

“I just watched a guy get killed by that thing it paralyzed me what if it hurt the baby what if my babies paralyzed for the rest of its life or even dead I can’t deal with this why is this happening I just watched a guy being crushed by one of those car lifts I saw it all happen right in front of me why did I watch I could’ve looked away Derek why is happening to me.” I said rambling, my voice cracking with fear and fright laced into it.

“Stiles calm down breath all the matters is that you’re okay. I can take you to a doctor I’m sure the baby is fine” Derek said.

“Derek I am not okay” I said as I cried.

“I’m coming over” Derek said as he hung up the phone.

He’s coming over for a moment I was glad wait a minute why am I so glad he’s coming over. Am I starting to have feelings for him, I mean he is good looking, no stop it Stiles I can’t be I hate him, but he’s being so nice to me why would I have feelings for him it probably just because he is being so nice to me or is it more. When I heard the roar of Derek’s Chevrolet Camaro I ran downstairs before he could even reach the door, I opened it I don’t know why but I ran down the walkway and jumped into his hold, I got off him and blushed a little. Derek came into my house actually using the door. We finally got up to my room and he sat on my bed as I sat in my computer chair.

“I need to go see a doctor it could be something wrong with my baby what if there is something wrong,” I said.

Derek looked at me and smiled.

“Why are you smiling” I asked.

“Because the baby’s heart sounds perfectly fine, healthy actually” Derek said still smiling

“But still why are you smiling, wait a minute she sounds healthy” I asked

“You think it’s a girl, and yes the heartbeat sounds perfectly fine. May I touch your stomach” Derek asked walking towards the computer chair.

I nodded my head and stood up as he got closer. When he put his hand on the lower part of my stomach on my little love trail, this was the first time anybody else has touched me since Scott. I flinched and he pulled his hand back causing me to look at him.

“No I’m sorry it’s just I haven’t been touched since Scott it’s okay if you want to try again” I said blushing this time he put both of his hands on my stomach he smiled and looked up at me and said.

“She’s fine perfectly fine” Derek said when all of a sudden I felt the baby move my stomach flipped and I started to cry. Derek stood up and hugged me putting his hand on the back of my head holding me tight. I couldn’t get completely close to him because my stomach was in the way but it felt good being held close to someone.

 I’ve never seen the side of Derek, I liked it he held me for what felt like forever until I heard the door open downstairs I looked up to Derek and said, “Oh shit my dad oh God you’re a fugitive” I said and Derek kissed me on the cheek and climbed out the window.

I touch my cheek and smiled ‘why did he do that,’ I snapped out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door. I opened it when all of a sudden I thought I haven’t told my dad. Should I tell him I mean he is going to notice sooner or later and I am growing pretty fast. I opened my door and smiled at him.

“Dad I think you should know something that I’ve been hiding from you” I said looking at him when as his face turned into a concerned one.

“What is it” my dad asked

“Well it’s hard to explain but here goes I’m pregnant” I said blurting out partly closing my eyes

“Is that you had a crush on a girl that strawberry blonde girl” my dad said

“That’s all you have to say I just told you I’m pregnant” I said

“Oh that is it I have known that it was possible but I didn’t think you were or I mean are gay I could’ve sworn you were straight” my dad said.

I was shocked how he knew.

“Who’s the father wait is it Scott” my dad asked.

“Why are you taking this so well you should be freaking out, I am still in high school and pregnant and yes Scott is the father but he doesn’t remember and I’m not ready to tell him” I said looking at my dad weirdly.

The conversation was over before it even started. I sat on my bed with my hands on my face when I heard something I looked up and it was Derek he sat next to me and looked at me.

“This is going to be okay you do know that right” he said as he took my hand into his

I looked up and smiled at him.

“Why are you being so nice to me, and how do I ask this do you like me” I asked.

He didn’t answer me he simply put his other hand under my chin brushing his thumb over my cheekbone a closing the gap in between our faces. Our noses are touching and then he kissed me.

Before This All HappenedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara