20

Author's Note: Harry is such a little ball of sunshine. :')))

Niall's POV

After a long day at Uni, I settled down in my comfy bed when my phone buzzed. It was on my dresser on the other side of my room, and I was so comfortable where I was.

"Ugh," I groaned, deciding to walk over and get it. What if it was important? It could be a life or death situation, and if I don't look at it now, bad things could happen, I thought.

Harry: Beware, my mother has your phone number. She's planning to call you right now.

Niall: What the hell? How did she get it?

I climbed back into bed, regretting my decision of getting my phone.

Harry: I gave it to her.

Niall: Why? Are you drunk?

Harry: No, I wish. She visited me today and wouldn't leave until I handed over your digits. I think she might be trying to steal you.

Niall: Okay.. Sadly for her, I don't favour old lady bits.

Harry: What a relief. Anyways, I don't mean to keep you up. I know you have school tomorrow. Just warning you that she may decide to call you tonight or tomorrow. Sleep tight, baby .x

Niall: Thank you. You too! I'll text you if anything happens.

Sighing, I locked my phone, then turned it back on to check the time. 10:31 pm. Usually, I don't go to bed this early, but school really took all of my energy today.

I stretched out my arms and legs, then closed my eyes, hoping for sleep. Not that I expected it to come.

"I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing, Roman Calvary choirs are singing.." I groaned as Coldplay blasted in my ears. On any other day, I would be glad to hear it, but not at 5:00 am.

"Niall! Turn that music off! Your father needs a few more minutes of sleep before he goes in!" My mother yelled loudly as she banged on my door.

"Sorry! Geez," I sighed and walked over to my phone. It read: blocked number, and they were calling me.

"Mama Styles," I muttered to myself, answering it. "Hello?"

"Niall Horan?" she asked me immediately.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered. "Who's this?" I had a pretty good guess, but I didn't want to embarrass myself, just in case it wasn't her.

I heard movement from the other line before she answered. "Anne, Harry's mother," Anne spoke with power behind her voice. "He told me something very peculiar yesterday."

"What about?" I asked, pushing the conversation. Anne sighed.

"I'm sure you know Harry better than I do by now, but I know that he never loves anyone. When he's in a relationship, it isn't your typical one," Anne spoke. "You and Harry are in some sort of a relationship, yeah?"