02

Author's Note: My cover sucks so bad I'm crying. I guess you all like this?

Dedication goes to @kissingin_cars ! Your comment literally made me so happy. (when I'm on my laptop, I'll actually put the dedication thing in. Right now it's 2:12 am whoops.)

Thank you to everyone who commented!

Niall's POV

Harry was driving down the road with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my thigh. The radio blasted some kind of pop music, but was overpowered by what sounded like a ringtone coming from Harry's pocket.

"Ni, can you grab that out of my pocket and hand it to me?" He questioned. I nodded and grabbed his phone - it was a very expensive phone, for that matter. "Harry Styles speaking."

I turned off the radio to make the conversation more clear. It was quiet, so I could faintly make out what the other person was saying.

It went something like: "Mr. Styles, we have an urgent meeting that you need to attend as soon as you can. Please head back to the building immediately."

"It will be a couple minutes before I will return, Amelia. Please do keep the board entertained, and tell Nichole and Dean to provide plenty of refreshments." Harry answered, sounding as professional as ever. I was jealous of how collected he was.

I stopped listening after that, but he hung up moments later. "Ni, you might want to text your mother. I can't drop you off. I need to report to the company immediately, so I'm bringing you with me."

I sighed. "Really? I always feel so..young and lame when I visit your company's headquarters."

He chuckled. "I happen to think you're amazing. You'll just chill in my office for an hour, then I'll take you home. Besides, I was looking for another excuse to stay with you longer.."

"Me or my ass?" I questioned with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and placed his attention back on the road.

Harry parked his car in a parking space that was reserved specifically for him and got out of the car. He smirked and jogged over to open my door for me, then laced our fingers together.

"Do you feel young and lame yet, Niall?" He asked with amusement in his green eyes.

"No, not yet. We haven't walked into the building yet. I only feel young and lame when I'm standing next to another tall man with a big ass title like you." I laughed.

"I see." He nodded his head. As we reached the entrance, he let go of my hand to open the door for me. I thanked him and walked inside.

I had been in this building plenty of times, and I have gotten quite familiar with it. Especially since Harry once fucked me in his office. It was..something I don't see myself doing again. Everything in the giant building looked so classy and modern - what you would expect a rich company's building would look like.

Windows were everywhere possible, and the elevator had twenty or more floors that it could travel to. It was ridiculous. The rooms were technologically advanced and were a bright white color, never failing to brighten up a rainy day, and those kinds of days happen often in London.

"Mr. Styles!" A young brunette in a fancy revealing dress rushed over to him. Her name tag said Amelia. I instantly remembered her name being mentioned in the phone call. "The board is growing restless, and it's all we can do to attempt to entertain them. Please tell me you are ready to start the meeting."