22

Author's Note: Here's another picture of me and some sweet girls on my mission trip to Africa. :))) I forgot I had this one.

(There's smut toward the end. It just kind of happened.)

I didn't review this before I posted it, so please ignore ALL mistakes!

Niall's POV

"But Mr. Styles, you've nearly drank three bottles in an hour," A voice I recognised as Harry's housekeeper, Catherine, said. As soon as I walked in, I heard them two going at it.

"Piss off," he grumbled. "I want another glass, so would you please go get me another bottle?"

"Mr. Styles-" I opened the door to where Harry spends his free time - the living room. Catherine had her arms crossed, while Harry sat on the ouch with a mused smile and an empty wine glass. He was drunk.

"Hello beautiful," Harry murmured, stumbling out of his seat to greet me. "I missed you."

I sighed and held on to him so he wouldn't fall over. "Harry, why are you drinking again?" I asked.

There's only one reason why Harry drinks, or the only one that I've come to learn. And, that is when he's angry or annoyed with something that happened earlier that day.

"The board pissed me off today," he slurred. "W-Why are you here, Ni?"

I rolled my eyes. "You invited me over before you planned on putting yourself in this kind of shape."

"I did?" he asked, stumbling over his feet again as he sat on the couch again, then pulled me into his lap. "Sorry. Catherine, get me another glass please."

"No," I answered for her. "He doesn't need another one. He's fine. You can go home now, love." I smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" she questioned, hiding her smile. I nodded and watched her happily leave. Drunk Harry is hard to deal with, I can only imagine what she has been through for the last hour.

When I turned my head back around, Harry pressed his lips against mine. I tasted red wine as he tilted his head to push his tongue into my mouth.

Harry broke us apart to press wet kisses against my neck. I also forgot that drunk Harry is a needy Harry. I hesitantly let out a moan as he moved my legs so that I was straddling him.

"Harry.." I mumbled, tilting my neck to give him better access. "Daddy.." I felt chills all over my body as his lovely lips worked their magic.

"Yes, baby boy?" he hummed, pressing our lips together again.

"When you invited me over, I thought that I'd get to talk to you about something, but I can't now.." I sighed. Or maybe I will if Harry is also one of those honest drunks.

"About what?" he slurred. "You can tell me a-anything."

"Yes, but I'd appreciate it if you weren't drunk because then I'd feel like you'd remember everything."

Harry frowned. "Fine, I'll go get myself a glass of water to sober up a little, if that makes you happy."

I nodded and removed myself from his lap, trying to ignore the fact that I had a mild hard on from his earlier actions. Curse my dick.