04

Author's Note: I really like updating this book hah. And this chapter is really short, sorry, but I couldn't fit anything else in. There needed to be a new chapter.

I used to get a lot of comments but now I don't. Any reason why? I just want to make sure you all are still liking it ahah.

Harry's POV

It was Monday morning - the most important day of my week - and I couldn't focus on anything. Nothing. Everyone was beginning to notice it too. It was odd, considering I was always very attentive and aware in every situation, but Niall's words wouldn't leave my mind.

"Don't say that to me. We aren't boyfriends Harry, we aren't soulmates, and we aren't going to be together forever."

I shivered at the thought of not having Niall by my side. Sometimes, I wish I were closer to his age so that we could have a regular relationship without any questions being asked.

Then again, I wouldn't want this any other way. I wouldn't want anyone else to be his Daddy. Me, only me. A ringing phone brought me back to reality, and I cursed myself for drifting away again. "Styles speaking."

"Mr. Styles," Amelia's voice flowed through my ear. "There is someone here to speak to you if you have time. They claim they have a brilliant idea that deals with advancing technology."

We had been receiving all kinds of calls ever since the article about us was released. It said we would give a full time job to anyone who sends in and presents the best suggestion for advancing technology or daily items. This is very much needed. I feel as if I don't have a good amount of fresh, creative minds in our workplace, at least not here in London.

"Send them on in, Amelia." I spoke into the phone, hoping I would be able to give this person my full attention. I crossed my legs and cleared my throat as a young lady stepped into my view. She smiled at me, and I instantly noticed her poor posture and low-cut top.

"Mr. Styles! What a pleasure it is to be in front of a rich, handsome man like yourself." She pulled her shirt down further and purposely leaned over the desk to shake my hand. Is this her attempt at seducing me? It's horrible.

"You are not the first to recognize that, Miss. What is your idea? I expected you to bring a presentation of some sort. However, that is not the case here, is it?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows. Yet again, the lady pulled her shirt down, revealing more what than I wanted.

"I'm Kayleigh," she ignored my question and imperiously hopped up on my desk. "And, I'm thinking you'll need to know that because you'll be moaning my name later on."

I stood up from my desk. "Kayleigh, the only time I will be saying your name is when I am addressing you like so. If you do not have a formal presentation, please exit my office."

Kayleigh giggled. "Baby, I do. Come to my apartment, and I'll present it to you there." She winked.

"Is this a joke to you?" I spat. "Business is no joke. When you step into my office, I expect you to be professional. You don't fan yourself in front of me and expect me to take you right then and there because every woman who visits my office happens to do just that."

She jumped back, obviously startled from my sudden outburst. I stood up, towering over her in anger. "Get. Out." I muttered.

"Why? I-I.. I just wanted to help you out. You seemed stressed all of the time, and I wanted to help you relax." Kayleigh whispered.

"No. No, you didn't. You thought you could seduce me into fucking you and then make millions of dollars off of me. That's what you wanted. I'm already pissed as it is, and you are only making it worse." I say back down, trying to collect myself. "Now go before I have you escorted out."

I watched her and her reversing outfit storm out of my office, swaying her hips as she did so. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Fuck, Niall. Look what you've done to me.

Niall's POV

I had gotten out of a school a long time ago, so here I was, shelving books im the library like I do every Monday and Wednesday for extra cash, even though Harry has threaten to have me fired then hand me a bunch of cash.

It was quiet - not that libraries are supposed to be loud - and relaxing. College had been so tiring that I nearly fell asleep as I roamed through the fiction books, looking for the right barcode to place a book by.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I chuckled. It was much louder in a library than it was sitting at home. I glanced around, searching for my boss. The coast was clear.

It was from Harry. At one point, I had him in my phone as Daddy, but my friends were playing with my phone and..do I need to finish?

Harry: Baaaaby, I miss you. Thursday is ages from today. Come over? ;) x

I rolled my eyes.

Niall: I'm at the library remember

Harry: Studying? (Your lack of punctuation still bothers me.)

Niall: No! What the fuck? I work part time Monday's and Wednesday's. How could you forget? (Is that better?)

Harry: Ah shit, sorry. I can't remember anything today.. Will you come after work? (Yes.)

Niall: Should I take that in two ways or one?

Harry: Two, I guess. Naughty..

Niall: Says you.

Harry: If you are working, how are you texting me?

Niall: Business is slow and it's a fucking library. Who comes here on a Monday afternoon?

Harry: Apparently you.

Niall: I work here.

Harry: So? You're still there. Baby boy, I really, really want you to come over.

Niall: We'll see.

I locked my phone and got back to work. Yesterday, everything seemed so tense, but now it's the exact opposite. Man, he's confusing. I yawned, kind of wishing I were with Harry right now, even if my mum would mentally kill me for the millionth time.