24

Author's Note: hey beauties, before we get started, I just wanted to let you all know that my inbox is open 24/7.

I really want to get to know my readers better, so leave a message for me sometime. I always reply. :)

SORRY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG MY LOVES!

Niall's POV

My phone buzzed repeatedly halfway through 4th block, making it hard to focus on the lesson that was being given. I bit my lip, then slyly pulled it from my pocket.

Paulj32 and 12 others tweeted about 'CEO Harry Styles' new girlfriend'

I furrowed my eyebrows and unlocked my phone. My mentions were filled with tweets from people who I had never heard of or seen before.

@NiallHoran are you still with Harry?

@NiallHoran who is she

when you realise that your otp is over @NiallHoran @Harry_Styles

"What the fuck," I mumbled to myself, daring to click on the article that was currently the top trend. My eyes flickered up to my professor. Luckily, his back was facing us.

The Sun

Harry's Mystery Girl

It's a sad day for Narry shippers all across the world. CEO Harry Styles was seen leaving his mansion with a young woman following. Minutes later, the unexpected happened.. The bachelor locked lips with her.

It is rumoured that the woman's name is Catherine, and the two have been seeing each other for quite some time.

We'll update you as we receive more information. Be sure to let us know your opinion in the comments. And if you're like us, we can only think about how Niall must be feeling.

Although the blond and brunette never confirmed their relationship, the pictures below say everything we ever needed to know. Have tissues nearby.

I scrolled down to find two pictures. The first one showed Harry on the porch, and the second showed them kissing. I took a deep breath as I continued to scroll through many pictures if Harry and I.

"Mr. Dean," I spoke out, causing all eyes to fall on me.

"Yes, Mr. Horan, what is it that is so important that you just had to interrupt class?" he crossed his arms.

"Er.. It's a family problem," I lied. "May I be excused. I'll finish my work tonight."

He sighed. "I can't say no. Go to the office and fill out the form." I nodded, praising all religion idols in my head, then walked to the office to excuse myself.

Stupid Catherine. Stupid Harry. Stupid..

Before I knew what I was doing, I leaving the office, walking to my car, and instinctively dialing Harry's number.

It didn't bother me that he could be in a serious life or death meeting because this was far more important than his job.

"Baby," he mumbled into the phone. I felt my stomach shrivel up inside of me. "You called at the right-"

"Harry, don't you dare call me that, okay? It obviously doesn't mean anything anymore," I snapped. "Do you call Catherine that too?"

The other line was silent for a long time. Even the sound of his even breathing was not able to be heard. "What are you..? Niall, I didn't.."

"You didn't what? Kiss her? I saw the pictures, Harry. You can't tell me that something didn't happen between you."

"Babe, listen to me. I swear I didn't kiss her. She made the move. It was totally unexpected-"

"Are you being serious right now? This isn't some kind of teenage drama series, don't give me that shit, Harry!" I yelled, feeling my face grow hot. "And to think I thought you loved me. Your mother and your drunk-self told me that you loved me. I almost believed you, and I feel like such a fucking idiot right now."

"Ni," he began, but I never let him finish. All I remember doing is crying. Tears streamed down my face, and it was now that I realized how much love and passion I had for my sugar daddy.

"Whatever this was, I'm.. I'm ending it now. I can't deal with you, and.. And this drama! Don't speak to me again, delete my number from your phone, delete me from your life.. Just, please, don't you ever show up at my door again."

"No! Stop, Niall. I love you, I love you, I love you.. So fucking much. You're overreacting! I-"

"Me? Overreacting? You kissed her, Harry, whether she leaned in first or not, you kissed her. When will you get that into your head?"

I hung up, leaned my head against the window, then cried.