Chapter 5: Go To The Mall-Mami

((A/N: Hey everyone sorry about the long wait for a update but I'm sad to say the update will take a while because I'm at school and dealing with depressing problem but I will try to give you reader more updates. There is a music video to listen to and I hope you enjoy the update))

(Y/N) POV

The bell had finally rang, which means I can meet Mami. I gather all my thing and head to the front gates to hopefully see them. When I had reach the gate, leaned against the wall and waited for him. I decided to listen to interview by Megurine Luka and play candy crush pass the time but I don't think I'll get to listen to the whole song and only beat 2 levels, hopefully. I was trying to force on the game but I kept looking up so maybe I could see him or a huge crowd of girls. Soon I had listen to more songs like Ai Dee and LUVORATORRRRRY! Looking up to find no more students coming out of the school or a huge crowd. I guess I should head to the mall. Maybe I'll see him there.

I arrived at the mall and looked around to fine no Mami or huge crowd. Instead of looking everywhere in the mall, I decided to go to game store to buy new dating sims like Hatoful boyfriend and Hunieepop, I've g heard that game has a dark twist, hopefully it a bloody ending like yanderella((A/N: The name says it all)). When in the store I noticed they were having a sale on a dating sim called Dramatic Murder ((A/N: Now this game will relate to the story. For those who don't know what Dramatic Murder is, please don't search it up in public because the game is basically hardcore yaoi with bloody and sad bad ending)). I bought the game to enjoy the yaoi and hopefully the game doesn't get me board really easy. Leaving the store, I heard a voice saying "help me, (Y/N)" that sound very similar to that creepy stuffed animal. I look around to find no one was needing my help but the voice came again, this time saying in a weak tone like it was dying "I'm at the basement. Please help me before it's too late." I run quickly to the elevator, hitting the basement button and hearing "going down" with me feeling scared of what happens to me when I reach the basement.

"You have reach the basement" I heard with the elevator opening to this dark and creepy basement, it felt like a serial killer was waiting for me. I take a step out of the elevator shaking up and down with terror. Suddenly I heard an echo of guns shots. That's it, someone here's to kill me. I turned back to the elevator to find the doors were stuck. I press the up repeatedly but nothing happen, then tried to get it open so I could get in but even that didn't work!

I was panicking like hell of what to next. "Help me (Y/N)" I heard the voice again with gun shots after that with the sound becoming louder. I an idiot I decided to help the person for thing that was calling for help, even it's a trap or I die in the process at else I did something. I run to the voice to find that creepy animal but with wounds everywhere. "(Y/N), you came" it said, trying to get up and crawling to me. I kneed down to pick it up- "don't you dare touch it." Stopping my hand, I turn to the voice with me skating with fear. I found out it was Homura, wearing the same cloths from the nightmare. He and I stared at each other eyes without saying anything. I soon notice he had a gun looking like it had been fire at someone like this animal.

Why is he shooting at this thing? Maybe he was scared by the and accidentally shot it. Lifting his arm with the gun pointing at me. "Listen (Y/N), I'm doing this for your own good. Now let me kill that monster. Don't make me hurt you" he said without shaking and having a determined look. What did he mean by saying for mine own good. Before I move, a huge cloud came covering Homura. "Run" I heard an unknown voice from across me. I grab the animal and run as fast as I could from Homura. I stop running to catch my breath and look around to find another exit. "Hey are you all right" I heard the same unknown voice, behind me. I turn with shock to find the Madoka and his friend from school. "Yeah I'm fine. Thank you for saving me from him" I said, bowing to both of them. "What's with him? Randomly attacking people while in cosplay" the blue haired boy shout. "What that thing in your arms" Madoka said, pointing at my arms. "Oh this thing" I show them the animal with their faces looking shocked. "I think it some kind of an-" before I could finish my sentence, I look up to find we are in a nightmare with creepy monsters everywhere. I started to scream with fear. The boys look up and soon they were filled with fear.

The monster came closer to us with them becoming creeper by the minute. The three of us stood still like we were frozen. "What is this" Madoka questioned. "Is this all a joke, right" the haired boy said. The three of us came closer to each other. "I think this is real" I said in terror. Is this the end?

"You three there" I heard a voice behind us that sound familiar. We all turned around to find Mami with a yellow gold egg. "Hello again Ms. (L\N) and other students. May you all stay behind be" said with a smile, walking past all of us. The three of us look confused. Suddenly Mami was cover by a bright yellow light. The light disappear to reveal him wearing a magical like Homura. Madoka and I gasp while blue haired saying "another". "This will be over soon" he said, jumping high in the air with a smile .Soon all these guns appeared out of nowhere pointing at the monsters. All the guns began to fire but there was no one pulling the trigger. Is Mami Doing this?

Mami landed down with everything in the nightmare changing back to the real world. Mami change that light covering him again but this time changing him back to the school uniform. The three of us were shocked because of what we have seen. "Now can I have kyubey, please "Mami said, looking at us. "You mean this thing" I replied showing him the animal. Mami nodded with grabbing him out of my arm and putting it on his hands. The light appear but this time it was healing the animal's wounds. The animal open its eyes and started to move but I felt a bit creeped out by the eyes. "Thank you Madoka, Sayaka and (Y/N) for saving me" said kyubey without moving or opening his mouth? "How does this thing know are names?" I asked. "The reason could be that you three are the same as Mami" kyubey said. I looked at the two boys to find they had a more confused face like me. "Wait you are Mami" Madoka said point at him. "Yes. My name is Tomoe Mami" he said, bowing to us. "Mami is known as a magical boy so what I asking is do you three want to make contract with me to me a puella magi" said kyubey with his creepy pink eye forcing on me.

Go to Mami house-Mami