Chapter 2: Woke up

(Y/N) POV 

After having a horrible and confused nightmare, I decided to get ready for my first day of high school.

Once out of bed, I hear loud running footsteps in the hallway, soon coming close to my room. "Oh, god." I said getting quickly ready for school as fast as I could. My door slammed opened with my mom looking really pissed. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed. "(Y/N)!!!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED OR I FORCES YOU- "yeah I get the point mom." I interrupted her having calm face. "Anyway, I'm already for school, I just need to go downstairs, have breakfast, grab my lunch and leave the house, and then I be on time for school." I said with her calming down. "Oh then go down stairs, I made your (F/B)." She said getting out of my way and stared walking to her room. "Mom, what are you doing?" "I'm going back to bed!" She shouted, "Have an awesome first day of school!" slamming her door closed.

Walking down the stairs, to see dad sitting at the table, having tea and reading the newspaper with my young sister playing with her food. "Morning dad and (S/N)." "Morning (Y/N) you're up early." He replied. "It's good to be early on the first day of school." I said. I sat down, came close to the table and grabbed my (F/B), before (S/N) eats it all. "Hey big sis?"(S/N) said. "If you want some breakfast you can have some but only a little bit." She grabbed a small bit of my breakfast and ate it with her face saying more please. Pulling my (F/B) close to me. "No more!" "Meany, but I want to ask you if you are feeling well because you look really unwell." She said in a curious and bit sad voice. "No, I'm feeling fine, just a bit sleepy from watching sailor moon and reading Terra Formers ((A/N: the manga with the creepy as F*** cockroaches and lots of gore)) until 11:00pm." I said with dad rolling up his newspaper and hitting on the head really hard. "Ow what was tha-" "How many times have me and your mother told you not to stay up!" he interrupted with his long boarding speech I wonder how this will take. "Your books will give you nightmares blah blah blah anime is wrong for you blah blah blah..." He is still speaking. Look at the clock to see I'm going to be late for the train. "And finally" "Sorry dad, I would 'love' to listen to your talk. But, I really need to go to school!" I interrupted him, left the table to grab my lunch, gave a hug to dad and (S/N), screaming "I'm leaving mom!", left the house with both of them saying "Have a great first day of high school!" And headed to the train station.

Once at the station, I got on my train listening to Hatsume Miku, game of life and playing (F/G). Whenever the train stop, I look to see if any of those boys from my nightmare are real to answer my question about the whole thing. I see people from my school, sadly not the boys. I was about to go to sleep until hearing "This stop (SCH/N)! ((I don't what the schools name is so make it up)), this stop (SCH/N)!" I walked out of the train and head to school. Once on the top floor there was a crowd of school girls in my way. Oh god, this will be hard to get through. Looking around for an exit, I found a way out in the girl crowd or go through the long exit-Wait is that (F/Cafe name). Oh my god I didn't know this train station has it.
Alright I need to decided

Go through the crowd-Mami
Go to the long exit-Madoka & Sayaka
Go to the cafe-Homura

=================================================================
A/N: That's right! Its's your faith for which Magical boy you be with. I put the names for the boys so when you choose it won't be confusing. Each option will or may not affect the ending and yes there will be a good and bad ending. The chapter will be short or long than the first chapter. Leave a comment on the option and why you choose it also the boy with the views, favorite or comment option will get a smut chapter and a whole book about them and you have a romance journey or the third movie.
Leave a comment
Favorite it
and continues the tale of Magica Love
See ya readers
=================================================================

I��|N,'�