Short One shots of your choice (Welcome Everybody)

Dedicated to my beautiful friend @stylesgal

You should all go follow her because she was the one ho made me decide I was going to make a new one shot book.

You were sat front row at one direction and you notice harry staring at you constantly. The lads had already sung quite a a few songs already and It has now got to the part where the  lads are singing little things and things were getting serious.

Harry's eye contact was definitely on you and you couldn’t help but smile a little bit.

Each lad did their solo. You could hear it sweet and softly at the back of your mind as you stared intently into Harry's eye.

Harry's solo came just after Niall’s and as he opened his mouth his eyes were still dedicated to you. It was as if the song was dedicated to you. As harry began singing a tear slipped from your eye. Harry got up from his seat and came and stood in front of you.

He hopped off stage and was now stood in front of you. One hand moved up to your face and his thumb moved over you cheek. He wiped away your tear before pulling you into a hug. His solo had now finished and he whispered into your ear "Don’t cry, a beautiful girl like you shouldn’t cry" more tears were in your eyes. Harry wiped them once again before kissing your cheek and then the top of your hand before getting back on stage to finish the rest of the concert.

the rest of the concert was a blur to you. Harry had just said you were beautiful and you didnt deserve to cry. The rest of the night all you could do was think about that time you gto a hug from Harry and the way he Kissed your hand. Those sweet lips on your hand made your body tingle but all you could do was smile. Smile away till the end of the concert where the boys had left and the lights had gone down.

That was the last time you saw harry.

Those green sparkling orbs were gone.

Nothing could have been worse.

If anyone wants one offers are still open. Just inbox me a few thing

Your Name: ....

Who you want it to be with(it doesnt have to be a member of one direction):....

A particular scenario: ....

Any Information about yourself you want me to include:.....

All will be done but it might take time :D

Summer <3 xxx