Chapter 1: "Yes im weird. Deal with it!"

So here it is!!! Please tell me what you think and if u think i should continue or not...thanks

-Laura xo

***

Arias POV

Well...its a brand new day. A new day for loving life. A brand new day for school and love and hope and happiness and laughter and sunshines and rainbows and lollipops and unicorns and...-.-'..Aria...ur going insane...calm yourself.....sheesh no wonder people think ur on drugs...heck I'd believe it myself only i actually KNOW what im shoving down my throat...well i do most of the times...cant always be to sure now can we? ;) JUST JOKES!!

Today is just another boring day for me. Early wake up. School, come home, eat, do homework, eat again, shower, eat again if im hungry..which is always, then sleep. Yep very interesting life.

Geez Aria cant ever tell the truth for once can you?

Truth is......

.

.

.

.

.

ONE FREAKING DIRECTION BABY!!! Yep. I just said that and with more excitement that you might think ;)

ONE. DIRECTION. IS. MY. LIFE. I. ABSOLUTELY. LOVE. ONE. DIRECTION.

I mean. Louis arse grabbing Tomlinson is just HILARIOUS.

Harry hair flipping Styles is, just, uhhhh.......words can not explain.

Zayn is vain Malik is just a sex god..OMG..

Niall the leprechaun Horan is just too adorable for words..

And Liam likes to bring on the Payne is just WOOF. ;)

I honestly dont know what the cheese crackers that was. I think this infection has seriously caused some collateral damage to my brain. Im losing my nanas (reference to bananas). Also if you noticed i dont particularly like to swear. Its incredibly unladylike like.

Now i know what you must be thinking...shes what 12? 13? Nope im actually 17 almost 18. Yes i need to grow up. I know this. No need to explain. I've had the lecture from my family and friends. Im just really immature for my age but i dont care to be honest. I love the care freeness feeling i get and how i just want to enjoy everything and live while im young..haha ;) wink wink...one direction reference. HAHAH! I crack myself up...im too good...

Truth this, i can be VERY mature when i want to be. I just choose not to. Why act all old and mature when you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the roller coaster that is life? HAHAHA! Nailed it! Done it again. WOOH! I need to chill.

Now what i stated before about what my daily routine consisted of was a complete and utter lie. Wake up, check 1Ds twitter, tweet them............about 10 times, go to school, check their twitters again, tweet them........about 5 times, eat, homework, check twitter again and tweet them, eat again, watch youtube videos of interviews and funny moments....those are fricken hilarious, have a shower, check twitter again...tweet them again, then sleep.

Now that sounds more accurate. Yep..very proud of myself. Yes im weird, deal with it.

Honestly i would do anything for a retweet or tweet or follow or just ANYTHING!! Just them knowing i exist would be enough to complete my life. I've been trying for the past couple years to get them to just notice me but...no luck...its like my twitter account doesn't exist...I have like 10 followers. I used to have more but they unfollowed due to the amount of tweets i make per day. Some days i just decide to give up. But then i think hey hang on a second. I see millions of girls doing what im doing, so i dont see how im any different.

Well anyway back to the story...my story is set back in summer 09. I wanna go back their every night. I just cant lie it was the best time of my life. JUST KIDDING!!! Its actually winter 13 here and that sounds completely retarded. Ehh sounded better in my head. Wait. Im talking to myself in my head. Da-fudgesticklepops?

Anyway im here to tell YOU! Yes you, about how I managed to get 1/5 of One Direction to tweet me. YES TWEET ME!

So let's begin shall we?

***

A/N okay so..sorry about this...idk if this is any good? If the character annoys you? If you think this is crap? Please tell me or inbox me your thoughts..I would love to hear them...now the way this is going to be written is her telling her story from the future..but it will get to a certain point and it will be the present day and she will just continue on from there...if that makes any sense...also excuse the shortness of the chapter..

So please leave me feedback .. I would love to hear any criticism..it helps me improve..

Also im not looking into becoming a professional writer so please excuse my bad writing...thanks...

-Laura xo