Chapter 19: "Sexy as hell, hey?"

A/N OMG im so sorry guys for the two month wait on this update...i had this all written out on paper...and it was soo much longer than this. I had a really long chapter planned but its like 3am and im exhausted. I honestly have had all the time in the world to write as ive been on a two week holiday, i just havent had the will power to do it. Im not even going to bother lying to you all about how ive been soo busy with work and school and stuff, because even though thats partially true, ive had plenty of time to write, just havent had to energy to. Sorry. So hopefully this will make up for wait and hopefully ill have another chapter up a few days..Forgive me? 

_______________________________

Chapter 19: "Sexy as hell, hey?"

_____________

Arias POV

__________

Have you ever just laid in bed and gazed at the stars? Really looked at them? Admired them even? Stars are so big and beautiful, yet so small and unimportant. They are the galaxies own human beings. Have you ever thought about that? Compared them to us? Us humans? 

We are all so small, yet so big. So beautiful, yet so hideous. Important, but at the same time, we are so irrelevant. Some shine brighter than others. Some live longer than others. The comparisons are endless...

Somewhere in one of the millions of galaxies, lies a star. A star that has gone through so much. So much that they have reached a point where they begin to collapse upon itself. It begins to create more and more pressure within the star before reaching its climax. 

Some where in the world, there is a boy or a girl. And that human being has gone through so much. So much that they have reached a point where they begin to lose hope that everything will be alright. Lose every ounce of faith in themselves, that they can push through whatever they are going through. They begin to create more and more pressure within themselves, to a point where they can't deal with it anymore, they can't bare to tolerate it. They reach their climax and begin to erupt, sending them over the edge, which can lead them down many, many dangerous paths.

There is both a star and a human being being born this very second. Being brought into a world of such cruelty and brutality; a world of love and compassion. Every single second, a new form of life is being created and whether or not their life span is one of great length or not, there is no chance that it will be a smooth ride. But that does not -in any circumstance- mean that people need to cut it short. There is never an excuse for such actions. 

All I'm trying to say is that, you shouldn't take life for granted. We are made and put on this world for two reasons. The first is to live and enjoy life to its fullest, and the second is to love. Now i know what your thinking, what a load of baloney, but at some point in your life, you have thought about that one girl or boy that you find cute or attractive.

That one person that you just want to go up to and talk to, but may or may not have been too shy to do so. That exact same person that makes you blush every time they talk to you or are around you. This may have happened to a million boys or girls. One when you were 12. Then again when you were 16, and another at 18. It could have happened with 5 different people when you were 21, but one of the main purposes in life is to find love and to grow old with them; start a family.