Chapter 17: Potato Fart

Okay so quickly i have read this book like 2-3 weeks ago called "A Cup Of Fate" by @lettersandlights And i swear it is absolutely brilliant! Like no joke. You will all LOVE ITT!!! please go read it !!!!

That is all :) <3

__________________________________________

Chapter 17: Potato Fart

_____________________________________________

[RECAP]

____________________________________________

Pictures flashed through my mind of Joe. Touching me that way and me struggling to escape him, but not working. I tried over and over and over again to leave and scream but it didnt work. Joe got me each time, and what this guy was doing to me, sent unpleasant shivers throughout my body, the same feeling i got whenever 'he' touched me.

I couldnt do this, i mean i didnt want to in the first place, but i couldnt mentally do this. I could feel my knees begin to give way, but just as i was about to, the guy behind me, spun me around to face him.

"OH MY GOD." Was all i could say.

___________________________________________

Arias POV

___________________________________________

Oh. My. God.

Out of all the people in the club it had to be NIALL FREAKING HORAN !!!

IT WAS NIALL FREAKING HORAN!! FROM ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!

This isnt happening. This isnt happening.

NIALL. HORAN.

The famous Irish leprechaun.

i just cant believe it!!!

NIALL?!?!

Dont fan girl Aria. Dont fan girl.

...

That's it. Breathe in, breathe out.

I mean..pfft its only Niall Horan from One Dir--

ADFGSHFLNFEGJGWO4HDMSHITBJFDKEKDKX!!!!

Who am i kidding?!

This is a big deal ! well for me anyway.

HE WAS GRINDING ON ME!!!!!

NIALL. HORAN. WAS. GRINDING. ON. ME.

Not just anyone can say that.

Please let me die right now. Right now on this dance floor. Under the bright, flashing lights that are illuminating this room and the music blaring. No one will notice if i just collapse on this floor. It would be the perfect death.

And in front of Niall Horan?! EVEN BETTER!!!

Don't be creepy Aria. You werent like this when you met the others.

i dont know if its because its unexpected or because im currently intoxicated? eh maybe both. But still.

OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS IN THIS CLUB,--and let me tell you there's heaps of really attractive girls-- HE CHOSE ME NOT ANY OF THE OTHERS, ME!!!

BEST FEELING EVER!

"You okay?" A voice broke me from my thoughts. Crap, i forgot i wasnt alone ha. Niall Horan is standing there, with a look of pure confusion and a hint of worry. I blink hard, slightly shaking my head, while returning my gaze back to Niall, pushing my thoughts and creepiness aside. I smile up at him, as he returns it.