Chapter 15: Well its official. I look like a tomato

**

[RECAP]

**

I knew damn straight that we were so close together, and i wanted to increase the space between us before this got anymore awkward, however something, deep down inside of me told me not to. Infact it wasnt letting me. Before i knew it, Harry was slowly leaning in and i froze not knowiing what to do. Sure ive seen a million movies about these situations, where the girl has never had her first kiss and then when she does, its with the perfect guy and instead of a sweet little kiss, it turns out into a full blown make out session. But unfortunately for me this is reality and not a movie. So moments that are ment to be perfect like this, can be ruined at any point in time, in the worst ways possible.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Like that.

***    

Arias POV    

  ***    

I dont think i have ever seen Harry move so quick before. Like seriously. Never. Its like he saw a spider or something next to his face and he piss bolted to the other side of the room because he was scared it would run up his face. I must admit though, if that was me at the door, i wouldnt have been able to contain my laughter but by the look on his face, he didnt find this situation funny, at all.    

I followed Harrys lead and got up off of the floor-except more subtly- and stood beside him, waiting for the wrath of The 'Daddy Directioner'. Was i scared? That was an understatement. I was petrified. This has been the moment i have been dreading for the past couple weeks. And here i am, facing the situation right now, practically scared, because as far as i know; Liam Payne hardly swears.   

  i gulped, hard; quite loudly may i add. Harry looked at me nervously as if he felt the same way as i did. I mean sure, Liam is the responsible one, but i dont understand why Harry is scared of him. I mean Liam isnt in charge of Harry and doesnt have any control over what he does. Thats Harry's business not Liams.     

Finally someone spoke up.  

"Its not what it looks like i swear."     

"Its not? Then please explain Harry. Because from where im standing, it looks like your about to have sex with a girl that none of us 4 boys know, and on the floor of the apartment may i add, where anyone,-like myself- can just walk on in and be ungratefully welcomed to a little skin-to-skin entertainment." Liam crossed his arms, and furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. Hmph. Doesnt look like hes kidding. However, that was not what happened at all, and I was not going to let it happen.

"Liam thats not what happened." Harry defended, both himself and I. I glanced at Harry, then back at Liam, just nodding my head in agreement to Harrys statement.    

"Then what was happening hmm?" Liam said, still in the same tone as before.     

"Well actually we were only muck- hang on a minute, Shouldnt i be asking the questions here? How come your here this early and how did you get in to my apartment?" Actually thats a good point Harry. How did Liam get in?      I glanced back at Liam and he seemed to calm a little more and uncrossed his arms, as he made his way towards us, taking a seat on one of the chairs in the kitchen.     

"Well, last night, you know how Louis and Zayn went out to god knows where?" Thats explains why Louis wasnt here. Harry nodded, signalling for him to continue.    "Well, last night at like 1am, i got a call from Zayn asking if him and Louis could crash at mine for the night, since where ever they went was apparently around the corner from my place. Anyway, they stayed the night and this morning, Louis wanted a fresh pair of clothes, since the ones he was wearing last night are covered in puke. Dont ask me why, because i have no idea. Anyway as i was saying, he wanted a fresh pair of clothes and didnt want to come here and disturb you because he thought Millie would be here. So obviously he ishungover at the moment and unable to drive, and I dont have my license, so we caught a taxi together. Hes downstairs now waiting for me, he didnt want to get out because hes knackered."