Chapter 16: "OH MY GOD" was all i could say

A/N PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END. I HAVE ANSWERED SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND I HAVE GIVEN A TIP THAT MIGHT  BE USEFUL FOR YOU FELLOW WATTPADDERS <3

Chapter 16: "OH MY GOD" was all i could say

__________________________________________________________________

Aria POV

__________________________________________________________________

I put the last of my mascara on, making sure there were no clumps sitting on my lashes. I blink twice and take a final look at myself in the mirror. I take a deep breath and wonder what its going to be like. I've heard stories but experiencing it first hand is going to be way different than just another persons opinion.

Is there going to be a lot of people? Is it going to be so crowded that I wouldn't be able to move? What kind of music will be played? Is it going to be dark? I'll like it, right? It's fun, people wouldn't do it if it wasn't. I guess I am a little nervous. The dancing, the drinking and the people. "It's just a club." I reassure myself. "Stop fussing and relax."

I walk back into my room and grab my clutch, that contains both my phone and my keys. I took a last glance in the mirror, checking to make sure everything was perfect. My tight, low cut, black and watermelon coloured dress was sitting just right. My heels that matched my dress were on. My hair was perfectly straight, and my makeup was perfect. Content with my appearance, i made my way downstairs, and out the door towards my car, revving the engine before backing out of my driveway.

***

Eventually, i pulled up to the parking lot of the club, spotting Tori standing next to the entrance waiting for me. I almost forgot i invited her tonight. I hugged her and said a quick 'hi', before motioning her towards the door. Introducing her to the guys will be a new experience for me, I've never done the whole, 'Blah blah blah meet yada yada'.

Walking into the club, is pretty much what i had originally imagined. The dark room, with vast amounts of lights illuminating the room, the crowded bar along the far back wall. The DJ dominated the other side of the room, with the dance floor next to it, accompanied by lots of sweaty people, TRYING to dance. Then next to the dance floor there is plenty of tables and chairs for those who don't want to dance, or want to have a drink or eat, you know the drill.

The smell of alcohol and sweat filled my nose, making me gag, just a tiny bit, and the floor was a tad sticky. Ew. However as soon as i walked in, something just came over me and i began to feel this need to just act HOT.

I don't know whether it was because it was a club, or because of the clothes that were adorning my body. But either way, i still felt like i needed to act hot.

My eyes searched the room for any signs of the boys, but they were no where to be seen. Maybe they weren't coming? I turned around to Tori, but she had disappeared. Well obviously there's 6 people i need to look for now.

Instead of wasting my time, i decided upon having a drink, might as well. I sat on one of the bar stools and ordered a shot of vodka to get me going. I threw it back and let the liquid ooze down my throat. This definitely tastes better than the cheap vodka that i had at the party the other week. That tasted like rubbing alcohol and burned when i drank it. I ordered another one, just to pass the time.

5 shots later and i decided to stop. Maybe getting tipsy is not the best state to be in when the boys arrive. I rested my elbow on the bar and leant my head on my palm, patiently waiting.

Thats if they arrive. Its been like an hour already and im not a very patient person; if you dont already know.

.