One.

____________

Harry had just woken up, laying in his boxers that where still dirty from the night before. Stained slightly with the white smudges he had left due too... You know "what".

Harry still got out of bed although, his head banging and his body still sticky from sweat. The man walked too his dresser, grabbing his uniform, which was a black suit, and a fresh pair of boxers, heading off to his restroom afterward.

Harry peeled his boxers off his legs, throwing them in his basket that his maid would get to later, he turned on his shower to the temperature he would like before hopping in, the warm liquid running down his body, his hair soon getting drenched from all of it.

Harry grabbed his apple scented shampoo and poured it into his palm before running it through his thick, (but not too thick), hair. Scrubbing it into every inch he could too make sure he was nice and clean.

The shampoo ran down his body once he rinsed it out, doubling as a body wash. So after that happened, Harry turned off the water, wrapping a white towel around his lower half and stepping out of the large shower. It could probably be a sauna, it even had a bench like structure built into the wall.

Harry had dried off completely and blown dried his hair before slipping on the fresh boxers and the tight pants and button shirt, which was followed by a blazer. He combed his hair back and grabbed his cell and his bag with his large pile of papers.
Harry walked out of his house, he had a very nice car but he wasn't going to waste gas because his work was very far away, so instead, every morning he caught the train.

Harry loved the train a lot. He loved the way it was. It felt like he was in a different country. Every day, he never saw the same people, it was always new people, different races and different ages and personalities.

Harry just loved different.

And as bossy as he was, he was still the sweetest person in the world. He would always smile in every photo, just so when he looked back he could say, "I'm smiling. That means it was an amazing day.". He always pushed the sadness of his day or the mess-ups at work to the side. Because he hated his life to evolve around sadness, he had gotten enough of that as a kid.

Even though Harry was single and didn't have someone to give all that love he has too, he gave it too the world, doing small things to make others days like saying "You look great today." Or simply opening a door for another. Harry was the stupid kind of nice. It was stupid because nobody gave him back the love he deserved.

Harry always got deep into his thought on the train, today he wondered about macaroni for some odd reason, he wondered what every last particle of the noodle was made from and even what country the cow had lived in that gave the milk for the cheese. He was a weird man.

Once Harry arrived at his stop, he waited like always, for everyone else to get off the train first, then he gripped his suitcase tightly and walked out, walking into the large corporate building.
"Hello, Janna. Your hair looks great today." Harry smiled at the blonde behind the desk. Harry always made her day and he had no idea of it. She always gave him a large smile with her white teeth.

Janna was one of the lowest paid workers in the building, only achieving $8 an hour, while Harry was one of the most paid, getting $23.50 an hour, for 82 hours a week. Janna had a small apartment in LA with her abusive boyfriend named Michael, while Harry had a large modern house in Beverly Hills, all alone.

A bit of Janna's background, her boyfriend Michael and her have been together for a total of 3 years now, and Michael has abused her for 2 and a half of them. Right when he started doing it, Janna told her father who was in the war and couldn't do anything, and she repeatedly tried to leave him just to be hit one more time. He cheated on her multiple times.. And Harry was always the guy at work she would sit with at lunch and share her sad life with. Her and Harry would never be a thing though, they didn't have one of those "Best friends that fall in love" stories, first off because Harry was mainly looking for men, and Janna didn't trust men a lot, and Harry is like her brother she always wanted. Harry would invite her over whenever Michael was out of town, and he would treat her too movies and lots of food and all the luxury she wanted. They would always cuddle and fall asleep next to one another, not in the romantic way, it was spooning, but it was in a way of Harry protecting her while she slept. Then when the woke up Harry would fetch them breakfast at his neighborhood café. And those where the nights that Janna loved the most. Harry always hated Michael, he always despised the way he clothed himself and his punk attitude, the boy has been in jail almost 3 times already..