Epilogue

| Your POV |

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The pastor said the words that you'd been dreaming of hearing for five years.

You excitedly threw your arms around Tadashi's shoulders. Your lips found his immediately. You kissed your new husband. As your family and Tadashi's family clapped and cheered, you kept thinking of the last few years.

After Tadashi proposed, you knew that it wasn't going to be easy to balance a married life and a college life. Tadashi agreed that waiting was the best option. You and Tadashi both graduated the same year. Immediately after graduation, you began planning. With the help of your friends, the whole thing was planned in just six months.

And now you're in the arms of Tadashi, dancing on the lightly lit floor. It's your first dance, and it's beyond romantic. You can't help but smile. Tadashi is yours and you are his. You get to spend your whole life with him. You can start a family. Everything that happened in the past: the fire, the heartache, the wonder if Tadashi even loved you. . . it felt like nothing. It didn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you are with Tadashi for life.

"I love you," You announce proudly. "I love you so, so much and I can't imagine loving anyone else."

Tadashi grins. "I love you, too. And I definitely can't imagine loving anyone else." He kisses you gently. "I'm so grateful to you. You took me back with open arms even after I was so selfish. Even though I look like this-"

You silence him by pressing your lips against his again. "How could I just not take you back? Our love was made for movie screens."