Chapter Twenty-Five

| Your POV |

"Hey, kiddos," Aunt Cass says as she opens the door to your hospital room.

You're sitting on your bed, Hiro and Fred at the foot of your bed. "Hey," You say happily.

Aunt Cass smiles. "Guess who's awake?"

Your smile grows. "He's awake?"

Cass nods. "And he's feeling great."

"Yes!" Fred exclaims.

"That's great!" Honey Lemon says. "Does he want visitors?"

"Of course."

Fred turns to you. "You don't mind if we go visit, do you?"

You shake your head. "Of course not. Tell him I said hi."

Hiro pats your leg. "You'll be out of here soon, ___."

You take a deep breath. "Hopefully so."

Everyone except Cass leaves. She sits on the side of your bed. "How are you feeling?" She asks you.

"Great," You say.

She smiles. "Good."

"Is something wrong?" You ask her. "Does. . . does Tadashi not want see me?"

"Oh, sweetie, no! He's very excited to see you. I'm just. . . I was thinking about something."

"What?" You ask.

"How. . . how you mean so much to Tadashi."

You blush. "I-I-"

"He risked his life for you. He had stopped breathing. I'm not sure what happened. . . but he stopped breathing. He saved you." She shakes her head.

"Yeah," You breathe. "He's. . . pretty amazing." Your eyes drop to your hands. You look up at Cass again. "And I love him."

She smiles. "Oh, ___. I know you do." She hugs your shoulders gently.

-

| Tadashi's POV |

"Hey, Tadashi!" Honey Lemon greets him.

Tadashi smiles. "Hey, guys."

Wasabi leans against the wall. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Pretty good," He says. "I'm kind of tired."

Honey Lemon pats his shoulder. "We were really worried about you. What you did for ___  . . . that was terrifying. And brave."

Tadashi nods. "I would do anything for her."

The smile on Honey Lemon's face grows. "We're so happy for you two. Hey, we'll let you get some sleep. Try to get better quickly. We'll throw you a party."

Tadashi rolls his eyes. "I don't need a party."

Go Go reaches out and touches Tadashi's hand. "Don't try to talk her out of it. She's been planning since we found out that you and ___ were going to be okay."

Tadashi laughs.

"Not that that's a bad thing," Fred says. "Parties are fun."

"Okay. Well, we'll let you sleep. See you later!" They all wave as they leave the room.

Tadashi leans back against his pillows and shuts his eyes. Before he can fall under, Aunt Cass walks in. She kneels on the floor at his side. "Were you visiting ___?" He asks.

She nods. "Yeah."

"How is she?" He asks.

"She's doing great. She'll be released the day you are, just a little sooner." She pauses. "Tadashi, do you love her?"

Tadashi smiles. "More than anything."

"I'm happy to hear." Aunt Cass smiles. She pressing her lips to his forehead. "Rest up, sweetie."