The Wattpad Universe

1. The Stone Series: Silver White, Ivy Green & Rose Red

2. Merlin & Meridia

3. The Other Gwenivere

4. The Omega Series: The Omega Princess, The Beta Queen, (Possible third title?)

5. Orphaned

6. Ley Lines

7. The Alpha Series: Alpha, Beta, Omega

8. The Seeker Series: Angel Seeker, Dragon Seeker, Wolf Seeker, Vampire Seeker, Syrrn Seeker (Will be as series of shortish stories)

9. Tail of a Syrrn

10. The Child

11. Extinct

12. Parallel Love

13. Armageddon/Rebirth

So this is basically just an outline of my whole Wattpad universe, some stories will be more related to each other than other, for example the Alpha Series despite being set in modern times reflects the repercussions of certain events that happen in the Omega Princess Series and so even though I've about seven chapters of that story written I can't put it out simply because of spoilers and it'd get a little confusing but I will put down below the stories that I can start writing. It was really hard to only write The Omega Princess because I'd always end up taking a break or get writer's block and start writing other stuff, which is why I have so much stuff written that I would like to get out there. I'm just going to put down outlines of the stories I can write and how they relate, but I'd love it if you just commented below and picked the ones you'd be most interested in I will be focusing on The Beta Queen but it would be nice to have something else to upload, it really helps me to form the links within the universe as well! Oh yeah and before you start thinking I'm terrible at creating book names (I am) some of these are just working titles because I'm lazy and its such hard working naming things.

The Stone Series:

Revolves around the mysterious stones that fell from the sky and gifted supernatural beings with eternal souls. Each book focuses on one girl who shapes the supernatural world as it is known in The Omega Princess. The First in the series Silver White, is inspired by snow white in that the main character Alanna is a princess who possess the power of the stone, thereby allowing her to be connected to each and every supernatural creature around her, as well awakening powers that lay dormant. After the mysterious death of her mother, her father who was King of their tribe remarries. Two years later her father dies in battle leaving her stepmother Persephone and her son Demetrius to rule the throne, keen to get rid of Alanna Persephone does everything she can to kill the girl but to no avail. The Stone deems that only her own people can kill her, something they would never do because she is their life source. Instead Alanna is exiled, only as years pass her connection begins to spread making it harder to kill her, determined to rule over these new supernaturals Persephone employs an exiled Huntsman to kill her with the promise that his young daughter may live even after his death. Only things don't go exactly to plan...

Merlin & Meridia

Long before Izarra there was Meridia the first Goddess Incarnate and her blooming town. Spectacularly gifted in every way Meridia never quite feels as though she fits into her community, the wolves worship her, men fight battles to offer themselves as mates but as wonderful as all that is she wants nothing more than to meet someone who understands her an opportunity which falls into her lap when a certain young warlock comes to Meridia looking for a legendary weapon...

The Other Gwenivere

It was foreseen that she would be woken three times, this was the second waking and she would take the name Gwen. It was her duty was to protect Prince Arthur Pendragon at all cost, using her magic to ward him again evil while Merlin developed his skills. She had a responsibly to the future, his, hers and the worlds to make sure he fulfilled his fate heartbreak and all. So why did she let herself fall in love with him?

Orphaned

Victoria is the only human inhabiting an island filled with Vampires, vampires who hated her. She belonged with the beings that had cast them from the lands with their stakes and sunlight, beings that worked with the wolves to make sure they never returned. Through technology they found means of survival and somehow against the odds with a noble and benevolent vampire to adopt her so had Victoria. Yet rules on the island are changing and Victoria gets swept up in a political game she had no intention of joining, especially when this particular game could see her die at any moment.

NB Ley Lines needs background knowledge from the other stories particular the stone series but I think it also work as a stand alone story because it focuses less on the supernatural in terms of wolves and vampires so I'm going to put it down anyway.

Ley Lines

The Steele and West family founders of the small town of Atken are at war. They have been since Xenia West's brother Xachary was killed. The West's insisted that the disappearance of Cleo Steele proved she had murdered him but the Steele's denial lead to a civil war. Wyatt and Xenia however having been best friends before take the rivalry to the next level, with acts of brutality towards each other despite the truce set up by their families after years of sabotage. Everything changes one night when suddenly Xenia and Wyatt find themselves forced to work together in order to stay alive. After that the night the world they thought they knew so well is turned upside down as they discover their ancestors did more than found a small town, they fuelled a world they never knew existed and it was up to them to awaken what was lost before it was too late and power landed in the wrong hands.

Tail of A Syrrn

This works as a stand alone so I'll put it down too. Lirael has known her whole life that she was different, her mother was different too at least from what she can remember. She's spent most of her life at sea with her father at sea looking of her mother but after a strange event she stopped believing they'd ever find her again. With her father gone, strange things are beginning to happen especially when around water and Lirael begins to wonder just how different she is.

All the other stories all relate a lot to the others or have spoilers, or just can't be written without writing one of those above so I'm just going to leave you to speculate about what happens in those stories because I'm evil! Mwhahahaha, so I have uploaded this twice on the Omega Princess and The Beta Queen, but you only need to comment once I just thought more people were likely to see it that way. Anyway since I'm feeling so nice, I'm going to put up the prologue for The Beta Queen too so enjoy and don't forget to leave your suggestions on which other story I should write it would mean so much to me!!! I hope that wasn't too long winded or boring to read if so I'm sorry...