Introduction

Jazmine Johnson is 18 years old. She lives with her mom, Nicole, and her dad, Dwayne. She has a big brother name Ty. He's 23 years old. He's over protective about his little sister.

Ty has a fiance named Charlotte. Also he has two daughters. April is 15 and Madison is 14.

Jazmine has a best friend name Isabelle Davis. She's also 18. Isabelle is also in the same high school of Jazmine. She always have Jazmine's back through everything, she's like a sister to Jazmine.

Jazimine has a crush on a boy name Shaun Smith. She's scared to talk to him. Shaun is also 19. Everytime he walks by her she gets chill bumps. Jazmine and Shaun are in the same college. Shaun says he's the only child. Shaun has an ex-girlfriend that doesn't like Jazmine.

Shaun finally asked Jazmine out on a date. His ex-girlfriend Addison doesn't respect Jazmine and Shaun's relationship.

Soon after they made it official. 7 years later he popped the question. She was shocked and didn't know what to say. But in the mist of things they had a daughter named Brooklyn Smith. She was the most beautiful thing in the world.

4 years later Brooklyn turned 4 years old. Brooklyn became very ill. Jazmine was worried about her daughter.

5 years later. Brooklyn is 10 years old. She's ok but she's still in and out the hospital. Jazmine and Shaun got in a argument, some stuff came out, and some stuff happened. Will they get through this, or will they end in a bad relationship?