Chapter 12: Every Problem Has A Solution

The next morning. Jazmine woke up. Shaun was still gone. Jazmine woke Brooklyn up and they went downstairs into the kitchen.

"Theirs a note mommy," Brooklyn said pointing to the note on the fridge.

Jazmine red the note, she noticed that the note was from Shaun, she crumbled it up and threw it away.

"Do you wanna go to McDonald's for breakfast?" Jazmine asked Brooklyn.

"Yes," Brooklyn said.

They put on their jackets and shoes then left. They got in the BMW and drove off.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's how can u help you," the lady asked.

"Can I have 2 bacon, eggs & cheese biscuits and 2 hash browns," Jazmine said.

"Will that be all?" The lady asked.

"Yes," Jazmine said.

"Pull up to the first window," the lady said.

Jazmine pulled up to the first window. Jazmine gave the lady the money. Jazmine pulled up to the second window. She got her food and then she drove off. They got out the car and walked into the kitchen and sat down. Jazmine gave Brooklyn her breakfast and poured her some orange juice.

"Thank you mommy," Brooklyn said.

"Your welcome baby," Jazmine said.

After they were done eating they went upstairs and watched tv in Jazmine's room.

*ring *ring *ring Jazmine phone rang.

"Hey bro," Jazmine said.

"Hey Jaz," Ty said.

"What's up?" Jazmine asked.

"April and Madison wants Brooklyn to come over and spend the night, because they don't spend a lot of time with her," Ty said.

"Yeah, sure, we'll be their in a little bit," Jazmine said.

"Ok," Ty said.

"I love you," Jazmine said.

"I love you too," Ty said.

They hung up.

"Baby do you wanna go over your uncle Ty's house and spend time with your aunties," Jazmine asked Brooklyn.

"Yeah," Brooklyn said.

"Let's go get you packed," Jazmine said.

They got out the bed and walked to Brooklyn's room. Jazmine packed Brooklyn 2 pair of underwear, 2 pair of outfits, 2 pair of uggs, 2 pair of pajamas, 2 pair of socks, and 2 pair of bows.

Brooklyn went in the bathroom and got her toothbrush, dry off towel, face towel, and her toothpaste.

"You can't forget this mommy," Brooklyn said smiling at Jazmine.

"No we can't," Jazmine said putting all the stuff in her suitcase zipping it up.

"You ready," Jazmine asked Brooklyn.

"Yup," Brooklyn said.

Jazmine and Brooklyn walked downstairs. Shaun walked in.

"Hey," Shaun said.

Jazmine ignored him.

"Daddy," Brooklyn said running and jumping into Shaun's arms.

"Hey baby girl," Shaun said kissing Brooklyn's forehead.