Chapter 20: Years Later

5 years later.

Jazmine and Shaun is 30 years old going on 31 in a few months.

Brooklyn is 9 going on ten.

But, Jazmine and Shaun are no longer together. The only time their in contact is if Shaun wants to see Brooklyn.

Jazmine is in a relationship. She has been in a relationship for 4 years. On her birthday it will make it 5 years. She is in a relationship with Jeremiah, the one she met at Hyatt Regency Atlanta on new years eve.

Jeremiah is 31 years old. They have three kids. They have Jordan Demetrius Johnson who is 5. They have Aaliyah Grace Johnson who is 4. They have a baby boy named Justin Chief Johnson who is 10 months.

Jeremiah already has a daughter. Her name is Naomi Love Washington. She's 17 going on 18 in a week. Jazmine treats her like she was her own.

Her mother was never there for her. After she had Naomi she left 2 days after they went home. So Jeremiah has been raising her since birth.

Naomi told Jazmine and Jeremiah she doesn't want to meet her mom.

Jazmine went somewhere to change Brooklyn's last name to Johnson.

Isabelle has a fiancé. She has been engaged for 2 years. His name is Derrick Miller. He's light skinned. They have 3 kids. They have Heaven and Nevaeh Miller who are twins and 5. They have Dominic Miller who is 6.

Brooklyn said that Naomi is the best biggest sister ever.

Shaun and Addison has a boy name Ray'Shaun Smith who is 3 and a girl name Adeline Smith who is 6 months.

Jazmine and Jeremiah are planning their wedding.

Jazmine wants it in the spring or fall, but Jeremiah wants it in the summer.

Jazmine already picked her maid of honors and flower girl. Naomi, Brooklyn, and Isabelle are the maid of honors. Aaliyah is the flower girl.

Jeremiah already picked his best man and the ring bear. Jordan and some of Jeremiah homeboys he grew up with was his best mans and Justin is the ring bear.

Jazmine and Jeremiah can't wait to get married.