Chapter 7: The Surprise

They were on a boat. It was a beautiful candlelit dinner for 2. They had spaghetti. 1 hour passed by.

For dessert they had heart shaped chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered strawberries with whip cream filling.

They were just talking about their life. Another hour passed by.

The boat took them back. They got off and got in Shaun's car.

"Did you have fun?" Shaun asked.

"Yes, It was wonderful, thank you bae," Jazmine said to Shaun.

"Welcome," Shaun said smiling at Jazmine.

They drove off. 38 minutes later.

They arrived at Jazmine's house.

"Thank you, I had fun," Jazmine said kissing Shaun on the lips.

"Welcome," Shaun said kissing Jazmine on the lips.

She got out the car and went to the front door.

She walked upstairs and got in her pajamas. She put on her star pajamas. Jazmine set her alarm clock to 8:30am, because she has to wake up so she can go out with Shaun, because he said he had another surprise.

*ring *ring *ring Jazmine phone was ringing.

"Hey Jazmine, it's me Isabelle," Isabelle said.

"Hey Isabelle, wassup," Jazmine said to Isabelle.

"What did you do tonight I called you like 7 times?" Isabelle said.

"I was out," Jazmine said.

"With," Isabelle asked.

"Ummmm...," that's what Jazmine got to say before Isabelle interrupts her.

"Let meee guess, your new bae Shaun," Isabelle said.

"Yes," Jazmine said.

"That's why you didn't answer your phone, because your out with Mr. Fancy, pretty face rich guy," Isabelle said.

"Ummm.... kinda," Jazmine said.

"Well where did you guys go," Isabelle asked.

"He surprised me with a beautiful candlelit dinner boat ride for 2, it was surprising and romantic," Jazmine said.

"How cute," Isabelle said.

"What did you do all day?" Jazmine asked.

"Go shopping with my cousin's and went to the movies with them," Isabelle said.

"Nice, did you get some new cute outfits," Jazmine said.

"Umm.... duhh I'm not stupid, I don't go to the mall just to walk around, come on you should know me better then that," Isabelle said.

"How many outfits do you have?" Jazmine asked.

"Like about 40," Isabelle said.

"I paid with my dad's card, how about you," Jazmine asked.

"Same I paid with my daddy's debit card," Isabelle said.

Its already 4:30am.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, Isabelle, because you know I have to get up early," Jazmine said to Isabelle.

"Ok, goodnight best friend I love you," Isabelle said to Jazmine.

"Ok, goodnight best friend, I love you too," Jazmine said.

They both pressed the end button. Like not even 4 minutes passed by and Jazmine was deep in the sleep.

*beep *beep *beep Jazmine hopped out of bed and ran downstairs. She made her a big bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats. 10 minutes later. She ran upstairs and got in the shower, brushed her teeth, and washed her face. 1 hour later. She ran to her room and put on something cute but causal.