Chapter 8: Years, Years Later

Still on good terms.

It is 7 years later.

Jazmine and Shaun are 25 years old. They got their own house in Atlanta.

Isabelle is now trying to accept that her best friend/sister Jazmine is still dating Shaun.

Jazmine parents haven't met Shaun yet, but there trying to plan it. Shaun parents are ok with Shaun dating Jazmine. Their parents know about everything, but they just haven't met up yet.

Isabelle has her own life. She has a fiance named Nick Miller. He's 27 years old.

Jazmine wants a big beautiful wedding and kids. Shaun want the same, but only one kid. July 18, Jazmine kept throwing up and having pains in her stomach. So Shaun took Jazmine to the emergency room.

Like a couple hours later they fount out that Jazmine was pregnant. The doctor told her that she is 3 weeks pregnant. So after that Shaun took Jazmine to a fancy restaurant.

So they ordered and had dessert. So a couple hours passed by.

"Can I ask you an important question," Shaun asked Jazmine.

"Sure," Jazmine said.

"I've been waiting to ask you this since we first started dating," Shaun said.

Shaun got on his knee.

Jazmine was shocked.

"Will you marry me?" Shaun asked Jazmine.

Jazmine was speechless.