Chapter 19: Guess Who's Birthday Is Today

Today is April 8. Its Friday.

Today is Brooklyn's birthday. She will be turning 5. Jazmine has everything ready and planned.

"This will be a day she'll never ever forget," Jazmine said.

The morning of April 8

"Mommy, mommy its my birthday," Brooklyn said jumping on the bed waking Jazmine and Jeremiah up.

"Happy birthday," they both said.

"Thank you," Brooklyn said.

"How about you go wake up your sister," Jeremiah said to Brooklyn.

"Okay," Brooklyn said getting down and walking into Naomi's room.

"Naomi, Naomi its my birthday," Brooklyn said to Naomi jumping on her bed.

"Happy birthday mini me," Naomi said kissing Brooklyn on the forehead.

"Thank you," Brooklyn said.

Naomi is Jeremiah's daughter. She's 12. Its like Jeremiah and Naomi stays with Jazmine for a couple days and Jazmine and Brooklyn does the same thing but at his house.

Jazmine met Naomi after their 3rd date. She is Brooklyn's step sister but, Brooklyn says that's her real sister.

Jazmine and Jeremiah just go with it.

They all got up and ate.

Naomi and Brooklyn don't have school today. Jazmine and Jeremiah took the day off.

After they were done eating they brushed their teeth, washed their face, and got in the shower.

Jazmine flat ironed her hair. Jazmine slicked Naomi's hair into a ponytail. Naomi wanted to curl Brooklyn's hair. Jazmine let her do it.

1 hour later.

Jazmine put on her black and red true religion bucket hat, with her true religion sweater, her black trues with rhinestones on the pocket, and her black timberlands.

Jeremiah put on his all white long sleeve shirt, with his black robins, and his black timberlands.

Naomi put on her all gray long sleeve shirt, with her black rock revival pants, and her black timberlands.

Brooklyn put on her birthday outfit. Brooklyn put on a white bow and her gray and white dress with a croped lace pink sweater, with her pink leggings, and her white flats.

Jazmine and Jeremiah grabbed their phone, wallets, and the keys. Naomi grabbed her phone too.

They all walked downstairs. They all walked outside.

A white limo pulled up in their driveway. They walked up to the door. Jeremiah opened the door. Jazmine, Naomi, and Brooklyn got in the limo. Jeremiah got in after.

"The first destination," Jeremiah said.

The driver drove off. 15 minutes later. They made it to their first destination. They got out the car.

"CHUCK E CHEESE," Brooklyn said jumping up and down screaming.

They all walked in. Jazmine and Jeremiah walked up to the counter.

"Its my daughter's birthday," Jazmine said.

"Okay, your table is right there, everybody is already here," the women at the counter said.

"Okay thanks," Jazmine said.

They all walked back there.

"SURPRISE," everybody screamed.