Chapter 14: feeling like this

E L S A

I cant like him. I just

cant..

it's true they cant continue when their feelings are not mutual. It's true she is staring to like him.. But.. The question is.. Is he staring to like her? she thought.

Andd..

If it continues..

They will break their promise to her papa. To not have it until they are married.

If..

They will get married.

*****

Why is it this difficult? Why cant i like him normally? Why didnt i met him before.

Elsa asked all these question without an answer. She sat up stared at the wall for a minute and then Yawned, stretched her arms, feeling a little weak. She spent the day thinking of what happened between them. She laid down on the bed again then moved to the side and looked at jack's back. She havent slept. She couldnt sleep.

Staring at his back

Do I like him?
She blushed.

My feeling's are jumbled.

It's the first time i felt like this. This..
Strange feeling. Whenever he is near.. I get this fuzzy feeling in my heart and stomach. I felt.. Different. I felt comfortable with him but at the same time my heart acts abnormally fast., my stomach have this butterflies in it. I want to see him all the time. I wanna k-kiss and hug him.

Wait

Am i a pervert ? Ohgosh. She covers her face with both of ther hands, blushing. Then she slowly put her hands down and look at jack's back again.

I like him? Noo.

i dont. Maybe he had a girlfriend or maybe someone he loves. It made elsa sad. After all..W-We're just.. P-pretending. She sighed and got up to get a shower.

The cold water calms her down a little. Satisfied with the feeling of it. Washing some of her troubles.

When she got out of the bathroom..

She saw jack, staring down at bed sheet. Elsa looked puzzled and alittle curious what he is thinking about.

"J-jack?"

Jack jump up from the sudden heard of his name. He looked up at elsa, staring at her, wide eyes.

He was staring for a lot longer now without saying a word, making elsa uncomfortable.

"Jack?"

He flinch and shook his head side by side. He rubbed his neck. "U-uh"

She notice jack's ears are blushing. "Why are you-"

"G-Get some clothes on" he said nervously without looking at elsa.with the sudden realization that she is only covered by towel around her body she blush.. Furiously. "I.. U-uh" she laughed nervously then ran to get some clothes then ran to the bathroom with a bang, slamming the door shut. Then she opened it slightly, peeking at jack "just pretend you didnt see anything"

He smirk "oh. I didnt see anything.. Just you in a towel" he wink

"Jack!"

He chuckled "why? You're hot with only a towel coveri-"

"Pervert!"

He chuchkled again hilding her hands up. "Be proud of your curve you are ho-"

"JACK!!!!"

"What? I was just tell-"

"One more word or i'll" she glared at him

He chuckled "alright. Whoa"

She closed the door again but before she closed it fully she heard him "you have really beautiful body elsa"

Then she slammed the door with a bang.

She heard him laugh. While she blushed madly, leaning her body at the door.

*****

What is his problem?

Every where elsa goes, jack's eyes followed. Her eyes are glancing at him and her mind is puzzled as to why he is staring. Whenever her eyes met his.. He avoids eye contact. But another time they stared at each other then both look away.

And then there's a time when they just lock gaze.

I. Am. Officially. Weird

******

Who is he talking to?

Elsa notice jack laugh on whoever he is talking to on his phone. It's making her uncomfortable and curious as to why he is laughing. He is also taking a lot of time on it.

She walk closer to him pretending to get something, acting normally.

"Yeah. I would love too but i cant"

What? You love to

"Whoa whoa no i just have to do something"

She notice he is glancing at her,so she pretend to be oblivious. Though hiding her angry face.

"Oh yeah.. U-uh punzie i gotta go"

Punzie's her name huh.

So is she his girlfriend.
He should have said something!

So this pretending didnt happen

and

.

.

.

.

Made me feel like this

Then She stormed out.

_____
A/N:
First! I am so sorry for not updating. The school got me busy :'( i hope you will still continue to read this story.

I hope you like this chap.

Thank you for the votes and comments!
Lovelots

Oh and i'll update always you too