Chapter 5: mesmerized

J A C K

"Good morning Mrs and Mr Arendalle" jack greeted them politely. "Thank you for inviting me to your humble home"

They nodded. Mr. Arendalle stared at him. Jack gulped. "We will like to see how much you love my princess"

"Yes"

*****

He sighed "that was so nerve wrecking" then he stretch his arms.

Elsa giggled "that's my papa for you"

"5 days here huh?" He paused "your house is big like ours" He putted his hand in his hoddie pocket and stared at the ceiling. "You're lucky my dad agree for me to spend time with you"

Elsa tenses and looked at the floor "yeah.. i'm sorry"

"Whoa whoa.. There's nothing to worry about.. He agreed" jack assured her "oh and I need to introduce you to him.. Can you?"

Elsa looked at jack and nodded. She finally smiled.

"That's more like it" jack smiled too. That made her blush and looked away.

"You do know that we need to act as a sweet couple this 5 days"

"Y-yeah" elsa sighed.

Jack smirked at her. Having an idea in mind. He came closer to elsa and pulled her by the waist. "I'm excited then" he huskily whipered in her ear.

Elsa blushed more and punched jack's chest "pervert"'

Jack chuckled "i was just kidding"

Or maybe not

*****

"You're so cute" jack rubbed his nose to elsa's. Elsa giggled and rubbed her nose back.

"I know" then she wink flirtedly. "But you're cuter.. No handsome my frosty" Jack cant help but smirk.

They are acting as a cute couple sitting on the couch. Elsa's parents are watching.

Ugh.. This is kind of awkard being watch.

Jack holds elsa hand. And raised to his lips and kiss her hand's knuckle. Then he stared at elsa's stunning blue eyes. Noticing she is blushing.

Oh. My glob. She is really beautiful

He stared at elsa. Really staring. Not in a perverted stare. Just a normal stare of being mesmerized.

Although he enjoys watching elsa blush. He glance at her parents. Who are no longer there.

when did they leave?

Whatever

He would tell elsa but that will spoil the fun. He smirk having an idea of what to do.

Elsa looked confused and curious and a little scared "what are you planning" she whispered.

He chuckled "nothing" then he pushed elsa down on the couch. Elsa yelp. "just this"

He's on top of elsa now. Blocking the people that's here. Like its only the two of them. Elsa avoids eyes contact

"J-jack?"

He leaned in and stared at her lips then look to her nose then her stunning blue eyes. While staring at her eyes. He brushed elsa's cheeks with his back hand. Slowly and gently.

He notice elsa shivers. Like she also felt the zing between them. Then he went back to look at her rosy lips.

"What are y-you doing?... J-jack" she is blushing more and more.

"Oh. Just wanna let you have some fun" he whispered huskily then shift to her ears and bit it. Elsa yelp from surprise. Jack chuckled then sit up.

He looked away blushing and smiled.

That was close. What was i thinking?

Crud that.

What am i feeling

She risk a glance at elsa. He also saw him blushing cupping her face.

*****

Elsa's parents, anna, elsa and jack.. they are eating their dinner quietly with no one daring to speak.

Until elsa's dad spoke to jack.

"You" elsa's dad pointed his fork at him "jack right?"

Jack nodded "right sir"

"What do you liked about my daughter" he asked him sternly.

Jack stopped eating "u-uh" he then rubbed his nape shifting his eyes left and right nervously.

Then he glance at elsa. But she had a face of just say it! anything useful!

He gulped. Then looked back at Mr. Arendalle who is now impatiently waiting for his answer.

I'm dead

"What. Jack.?" Mr. Arendalle asked him again

He took a deep breathe "where will i start" he force a smile.

"Hmm.." He said thinking.

"I-i like everything about your daugther, Elsa sir. She's a wonderful charming attractive girl. I like every expression she makes, even when she is crying she st-still looks beautiful. Her stunning blue eyes make me mesmerized" he looks at elsa and smiled.

"I-i.. I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world for me. Her imperfection is perfect for me. I like her just the way she is"

Elsa is now blushing and smiling at jack.

"Awww" anna said "that is so sweet!" Then squeeled.

Mrs. Arendalle took Mr. Arendalle hands and look at her husband then she looked at tpjack and elsa smiling sweetly. While Mr. Arendalle turned and is still staring sternly at jack.

"I'll let you go for now"

Jack sighed.

I'm not dead after all.

Then he felt elsa lean close to his ear and whispered "Thank you"

______
A/N:
I hope you like it!
Thank you for the votes and comments!

~sorry for wrong grammar and spelling.
Love lots

I also updated Loving you (Jelsa)