Chapter 1: Pretend

J A C K

"Honey! I'm so glad you're here already!" The girl hugged him. Jack eyes widen and was frozen in place.

.
Honey?!

.
Do i know her?

While hugging jack the girl with platinum blonde, side braided hair whispered to his ear.

"J-just.. Please pretend to be my lover" the beautiful girl begged jack.

Without thinking jack nodded his head.

Why is she doing this?

Jack questioned in his mind.
Jack felt the girl sighed from relieved and smiled. "Thank you" she whispered in his ear again. Then she pulled away from their hug.

Suddenly a black hair guy with brown eyes grabbed the wrist of the girl. From the girl's expression his grab is tight and it's hurting her.

"Elsa! You told us, you dont have a boyfriend?!" The guy said angryly.

A tear escape the girl with platinum blonde hair, elsa they called. "it hurts Bill"

Jack have an angry face on. Like he cant bear to see this elsa girl hurt. It feels like, it's hurting him too. But he shook off that feeling of hurt. Thinking it's just his imagination.

"Let her go man" jack came between the two and hold the guy's shoulder, Bill. "It's hurting her"

The Bill guy slapped jack's hand and glared at jack. "Dont give me shit. She's mine!"

This ticked off the nerve of jack. How dare he say she's his. So he grabbed hold of the collar shirt of Bill and replied "she's my girlfriend! And she's mine!" He angrily exclaimed while glared angrily to Bill.

Jack didnt know why the words came out of his mouth. It.. Just.. Escape his lips. He feels like he need to save this elsa girl.

The Bill guy got a little scared of seeing an angry jack. But he didnt let him know. Instead he acted bravely at jack.

After having a glaring contest with each other, Jack let go of Bill's collar. Bill patted his shirt and looked at Elsa once more. "Why did you lie to us Elsa?" Still with an angry and sad expression on.

Elsa looked down glaring at the floor. Like she didnt like to answer the question.

"Why elsa?!" Bill exclaimed with fist harden

Jack is watching the scene carefully. ready to punch if the Bill guy and the other guys do anything that will hurt Elsa.

Elsa looked at jack and then smiled, assuring jack that everything will be okay. This relaxes jack a little. But still if anything happen he is still ready.

"Bill.." Elsa paused and looked the other guys bill came with that is silently watching them "and you guys too." Elsa sighed and look at them with a glare "how many times did i tried to say i dont need suitors! How many time did i say give up on me! Did you guys listen? No."

"I'm trying not to be rude to you guys!" Elsa snapped

"Elsa.. But-" the guys said in unison with a sad expression on their faces.

"What?! You guys love me? Is stalking, pretending to be my boyfriend, forcing me to go somewhere that i dont like and do i need to say more? Is that how you guys Love me? Elsa paused. "You're just scaring me" elsa whispered but jack clearly heard it. Jack wanted to hug elsa but he cant. Knowing that they just met, knew nothing about each other and

What jack? He questioned himself

You're just a pretend boyfriend to her! Jack scolded himself mentally