Chapter 2: A peculiar day

J A C K..

Elsa turned to the direction where Boo pointed. And guess what she had a wide smile in her face. A slight jealousy hit jack's heart. He wished to make her smile that wide..

Elsa quickly stood up. Jack cant help but turned to see who it is. Maybe.. Just maybe.. He knew who he is. To his disappointment he didnt know who he is. He frowned and rolled his eyes at him. But not letting them notice.

The guy runs toward them and hugged elsa. Jack frowned again.

I dont like this guy

The guy elsa is talking to has short, dark-brown hair, that falls a bit into his hazel eyes, and a scruffy goatee on the end of his chin.

Jack thinks he is a playboy. But still you cant judge a perosn by its cover.

But.. He still thinks he is a playboy.

"Thank you eugene for this flower and chocolate" elsa thanked and smiled at the guy.

Why arent you shooing him away? Like the guys earlier. Say you dont need a suitor!

The guy wink at elsa.

And elsa?

She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Great! Jack said sarcastically in his mind now you like him?

She is absurb in a conversation with that guy jack doesnt know.

I still think he's a playboy

Until..

"Oh. Jack this is Eugene Fitzherbert"

"Flynn Rider to you" eugene i mean flynn rider glared at jack.

What's his problem

"Jack. Jack frost" jack glared back. "You have two names?" Jack asked curiously but still glaring at him.

Elsa giggled. "Jack.. He just like being called flynn rider. But his real name is Eugene Fitzherbert"

Elsa didnt notice the two is glaring at each other.

******

"Ughhh.. I really dont like that eugene or FLYNN rider or whatever his name is!" Jack yelled.

They already walked separate way. Elsa is now with flynn walking her home and jack is walking home. Alone.

"Flynn rider to you" jack mimic the voice of flynn.

He wants to walk elsa home but that flynn guy glared at jack. Like he is saying go away. She's my girl get your own.

"He obviously like Elsa" jack rolled his eyes. Putting both his hand at the back of his head.

"What ever dude. Whatever"

"im more good looking than him!" Jack yelled.

What am i even saying He laugh.

"But boy.. Elsa arendalle is really beautiful.. And kind.. " Jack said to no particular person.

"..whoever her boyfriend going to be is really lucky"

Jack shook his head.

I did became her boyfriend..

O-Only that it's pretend.

.

.

But still.. a boyfriend. But well a fake one.