Chapter 13: to kiss or not to kiss

E L S A

Ba-dump
Her heart is acting crazing, beating abnormally fast. It cant seem to settle down. Her mind cant think properly, it's all blank.

.

.

.

.

I..

.

.

.

.

Am..

.

.

.

.
Dead..

What am i gonna do?
She panic. Nervousness is overpowering her. She bits her bottom lips to atleast calm her down a little.

I thought this wasnt possible

I never knew one day, i'll experience this.
Or that it... will happen to me.

What's happening is unbelievable. Today... Now.. This time.. One thing lead to another. Like this instant, For her to kiss him.. well going to kiss him. Oh she likes kissing him, really love kissing him.

But damn..

She didnt expect that.. That one kiss can change everything.

Her feelings, her mind and her heart.

what the hell is happening with me?

Her heart and mind doesnt sync with each other. Her mind say dont! Dont kiss him because if she did now.. She can never go back.

Her heart is saying go! You love that kiss and just admit to yourself that you want more.

But more is dangerous. More is more.

Wanting more is not good. It will mess up everything. Everything that they are pretending will become..

No.
She shook her head.

When she looks up at jack, who had his striking blue eyes open wide. Couldnt belive she just agreed. Elsa cant help but to smirk, though it soon disappear when...

he relax. Then he smiled mischeviously.

Elsa eyes rounded, mouth slightly open.

He didnt believe me!
HE DONT BELIEVIE I'M GOING TO KISS HIM!

Damn..

And i thought i'll back out. But i cant now..

I am so pissed off that he doesnt believe i am going to.

She got tick off. Looking at a smirking jack.

"Prove it elsa" he lean his face closer to her.

Making her more pissed off but doesnt let it show. She force a smile "oh.. Frost wanna kiss me that badly?"

He hummed. "Bad kisser?"

"Wha? Ugh!!! I hate you!" She crossed her arm.

He chuckled "couldnt do it?"

"I could i just dont want to!"

"I thought so.. Bad kisser"

"No! Ugh!"

He chuckled again and held both of his hands up "i was just-"

Elsa suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and kiss him. Jack was startled but soon relax and kiss her with so much passion. It was really..