Chapter 3: Force.. The real start

J A C K

Oh no..

What is she planning

Jack coughed. "Hello?"

"Babe!" Elsa happily run to him.

Jack once again is stunned. Frozen in placed.

Last time its honey now it's babe?!

This cant get weirder..
What is with this girl

What he didnt expect is.. when she wrapped her arms around his neck then she..

She..

..kissed the side of his lips. Not on his lips but! THE SIDE OF HIS LIPS. THE SIDE OF HIS LIPS. The side where his lips is near.

Crud.
I take it back. It can.

"Come on!" She pulled jack to a couple. Jack's still in daze. What just happened?

"U-uh.. O-okay?" Jack said dumbfoundedly.

What's going on this time?

He looked at his dad. Mr. Moon. His dad has a expression of confusion.

I'll explain later.. jack mouthed to his dad. His dad nodded.

"Papa.. Mama.. This is my boyfriend jack" elsa said proudly. "Now please dont make me marry a guy i dont even know or like" she pleaded.

"Why didnt you say so?" Elsa's dad said.

"We are just worried honey that you dont have a boyfriend.. I mean you're 21 already" the women said to elsa. Jack guessed it's her mom.

"Mama i know.. But atleast let me choose who to like" elsa begged

"We know honey.. It's just we dont notice you like any guy or even have interest in them" elsa's mom paused. "But now.. I see we are wrong.. We didnt know you have a handsome boyfriend" her mom smiled widely. Teasing elsa.

Oh no.

I'm in trouble

"U-uh yeah.. I really like him mama.. Papa.." Elsa said. And held jack's hand to show them they are really inlove.

"Alright" her dad said. Elsa sighed. "But.. I'm going to observe him"

"But papa!" Elsa protest

"No but! I'm not going to approve him if he is not worthy"

"But-"

"My princess! This discussion is over! Or i'm gonna let you marry a guy i think is perfect for you!" Her dad said strictly

"FINE!"

******

Jack is force to sit and talked to elsa's parents.

This is awkard

"What's your name?" Elsa's mom asked jack

"I'm Jack.. Jack Frost" jack said politely.

Her mom gasped. "Frost? You owned the Frost company?"

"U-uh my dad owns it" jack rubbed his nape.

"So.. Young man. Are you serious with my daughter? If not. Break up with her." Her dad strictly said.

"Papa!" Elsa exclaimed.

"I dont want you to be sad if he is not serious with you"

"Oh.. Dont worry Mr. Arendalle" jack paused squeezed elsa's hand and stared at her while smiling sweetly at her. "I'm serious with your daughter.. I-" he paused "I wont hurt her" he kissed Elsa'sforehead. Elsa blushed. Surprised from his action.