He's Just A Little Bit Out Of My Limit. {Luke Hemmings/5SOS}

Samantha's POV

"SAMANTHA ARE YOU READY? WE'RE LEAVING FOR THE AIRPORT IN 10 MINUTES!" My mum yelled from downstairs. Today was the day I had been scared off the past 5 months. I closed the last suitcase and looked around my room. I faced the light blue walls, who were now empty. I grabbed the suitcase from the ground and closed the door. "Goodbye room." I said out loud and I walked down the stairs. "You ready?" Mum asked me and I nodded. I followed her out of the house and found my brothers already sitting in the van. I threw my suitcase in the booth and climbed in. 

I sat down next to Edward, who is my twin. James, my 10 year old brother was next to him. My older brother William, who is 17 was in front next to my mum. My parents got divorced when I was 7, I'm 15 now. I don't speak to my dad anymore, but that's okay. My mum had a new boyfriend, but he lives all over in Australia. So that's where we're moving. I didn't want to leave it here though. I loved London and all my friends are here. Well yeah, friends.. Edward was my only friend. He had dark brown curls and green eyes, just like William and James. They look a lot like our mum, while I look a lot like our dad. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. 

The engine started and my mum said:"Let's go guys. I know you'll love your new home." She slowly drove away from our house. The house where we all grew up. The house where I cried and laughed. But most off all, the house where I felt save..

We finally sat down in the plane. The airport has been a hell. All those people running and stuff. We even saw a couple like those in movies, when the boy runs after the girl because he doesn't want her to leave. It was cute. "Can everyone please fasten their seatbelts, we're settin g off in one minute." The voice said through the speaker. I fastened it and glance outside the window for one last time. "Goodbye England."