Mishap #3

Thanks for the votes and comments!

Nobody is really reading anymore though -.-.

My reads are extra low, but because you guys comment and vote I continue.

__________________________

Oh Hai. Bewwwww.

__________________________

-Sakori-

I had been sitting down In my room, I decided to leave Roc's house. The TV was off, music was blasting out from the speakers. I drunk another glass of wine not caring how pregnant I was. Wine soothed me and I wasn't going to stop drinking anytime soon. For the last couple of days I haven't had much of a meal. Lost of appetite. The dark liquid spilled from my lips, and I licked the dark wine off in a messy way. I didn't care. I could drink to my death. That would be what I wanted and probably what Roc wanted too. It still bothered me that I walked in on them kissing. After I confronted him about it he tried to explain things further but I didn't want to hear him out. I still don't want to talk to him. He kept calling me. Call after call after call. I ignored them all as they went to voicemail.

I moved my dark hair from my face. It wasn't straight anymore. It had a wave to it . I went to the bathroom stumbling because my eyes refused to focus. Too blurry. I put on my silver hoops. Medium sized and put on dark black lipstick. I darkened my eye liner and looked at myself. I was in deep depression and my face had shown it all.

"Why can't I be the pretty one like savannah?" I mumbled taking another sip of wine.

I took it to the head and grabbed another bottle that I brought into my room. It was warm, not chilled which was the way I preferred it to be. I drunk it anyway.

Wine drizzled on my huge overly sized button up. It spilled down to my bare thighs and I let it dry. Didn't even bother to wipe it off.

I sauntered back into my room with less effort and sat on the floor drinking glass after glass. Even though my music was hella loud, I heard the door slam.

I turned my music down, walking to the entrance of my house and there I saw Roc staring at me with red wide-eyes .

"Why didn't you answer my fucking calls?" Roc says.

"Why are you even here? I don't want to see you! I sure as hell didn't invite you." I said back.

"Well I came to see you, move." He says.

He moves right past me and he opens my door.

"Sit down. Turn the music off. We need to seriously talk." He says.

"About? " I said taking my glass of wine.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAKORI ARE YOU STUPID? YOU MUST BE A FUCKING DUMB ASS IF YOURE DRINKING WHILE YOURE PREGNANT WITH OUR BABY! I DON'T EVE-"

"THE BABY IM CARRYING ISN'T YOURS! STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT! " I said tears threatening to fall from my tired eyes.

"Why would you say that." Roc says.

His eyes were tired too. They were red and sleepless.

"I shouldn't even be proud it's my baby because you fucked Diggy. I talked to him last night. Not so much of a talk. I beat his ass but he told me that you fucked him even when he said no! So you're lying to me." He said in a harsh voice.

"HE DRUGGED ME!"

"That's hard to believe. You already had sex with him once, I figured what would stop you?"

"ROC HE RAPED ME AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU WOULD REALLY TRUST HIM OVER ME?" I screamed in anger.

"Sorry, I can't be on your sid-"