{Being Bitter}

I'm updating a lot this week! Cause I love you guyss❤

-Roc's P.O.V-

-Tuesday-

-8:58 a.m-

Sakori has fallen apart and I can seriously tell. Last night she told me what happened and what was bothering her. It reminded me of how I felt when my dad started to drink. He didn't drink like anybody else. He didn't just drink at parties, he drank at home with his cup full of patron and lemon juice for breakfast,lunch and dinner. I told him I made the basketball team one night, and he forgot the next morning. He would sit on our deck and just drink until he passed out. My mom couldn't deal and I can't deny that it was hurting me also. We tried to get him to go to rehab but he was stubborn and even got violent.

I got in my car ready to go to school. Have I mentioned that my reputation was being ruined? Since I was being nice to Sakori and not a total jerk, Ray thinks I'll loose the bet. I can't let that happen. I'll show him just how I've got Sakori Wrapped around my little finger.

I walked in the school building looking for Kori then saw ray and Sakori talking. Ray left with a satisfied smile and Sakori was furious. She walked over to where I was standing. She looked completely gorgeous. With her bleach jeans,and see-through blouse. I could even see her cheetah bra through the blue button up.

Just when I looked up I saw her eyes almost a red color. As soon as I open my mouth to speak she slapped me the hardest she could. I felt the tingly burn and wondered why she did it.

"AND TO EVEN THINK, I WAS CHANGING FOR YOU. You're full of shit, you know that? FULL. OF. SHIT. Go fuck yourself." She yelled and walked off.

I stared her in the eyes with complete puzzlement. I had no idea what Ray just told her but it wasn't good. Everyone in the hallway looked at me and I awkwardly turned. I was then looking for Ray. I didn't see him anywhere so I walked to class late and sat in my seat silently. Sakori was sitting with her leg shaking I anger. I walked over to her and sat down immediately.

"Let me explain." I said fast.

She ignored me and kept looking straight ahead.

"Sakori"

She continued to ignore me.

"SAKORI! Fuck! Just let me explain!" I yelled with frustration.

"5 seconds. Go" Sakori stated.

"What the fuck did Ray tell you?"

She looked at me with anger and hurt eyes.

"Really? All of a sudden you don't know? K.Bye."

With that she got up and left.

What. The . Fuck. Did I do ?

-----------------------------------------------

What he do tho? Short chapter! I know!

❤. Thanks for all the feedback!