Player Vs. Player.(A Roc Royal Fan Fic.)

~Chresanto's P.O.V~

I walked in class late with my shades on, refusing to take them off. Why? Because. I don't want to.

"Chresanto! Take the glasses off!" Mrs.Olan says.

"Always worried about me! Just shut- the fuck- upp" I said aloud.

She stayed quiet and I would even advise her to do so because she wouldn't want me to tell the whole class about her affair with the Principal. I really don't think so. I sat in my regular seat and slumped down to get comfortable. I could feel all eyes on me so I turned to look to my right only to see girls staring at me like I killed someone. Fucking annoying.

"Annnnd what the fuck, are you looking at?" I asked calmly.

They turned quickly. I could tell they were scared of me. I shook my head and looked down at my shoes. I heard the door being slightly opened so I looked up once more. There stood a stunning girl. She had on a black long sleeve shirt on, skinny jeans, that looked like some sort of grey with black specs on it. Her hair was long and it went way past her shoulders. She had on shades just like me and dark purple lipstick. I can say, it looked better on her than it did on others. She held her purse effortlessly and her hips swayed from left to right. She didn't have a grin on her face. She looked as if she had somewhere to go and this was the last place she wanted to be. Finally, someone feels the same way I do. She sat in the last seat to the back, two down from me. I tried not to look at her as much but I couldn't control my eyes. It was so tempting to look over at her. She started to look down so I stole a glance at her. As soon as she looked up again I stopped my gaze.

"Stop looking at me you fucking creep." She says nonchalantly.

"What a bitch" I mumbled.

"Did you say something smart to me? Just remember, I couldn't give two fucks less about how you feel, or what you think of me." Tha Bitch replies.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to pretend as if I was paying attention to the teacher.

"Oh I'm soooo sorry dear! What is your name! Yes you in the back next to Chresanto!" Mrs. Olan says.

"Sakori" she replies.

She had a pretty name. And she was a really pretty girl but, she was so fucking bitchy.

"Could you do me a favor and move right next to Chresanto. I'd like to have everyone sit in Two's. just like everybody else in the room as you can see"

"How 'bout this! I stay in my seat, and you can just deal with it!" Sakori says sarcastically.

I chuckled at how she was talking to our English teacher. She had some balls.

"What are you laughing at?" She says as she turns to me.

"You obviously. Your joke was funny."

"Joke? I was sooo fucking serious...."

We both chuckle a little and she decided to move next to me. I thought she was finally starting to chill a bit, without being so bitchy. Wrong. She got in the desk next to me and moved it like 3 feet away. My mouth fell agape. I thought we were cool for a minute.

"Close your mouth. I can smell your breath from all the way over here." She says flatly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Bitch is bi polar too?..damn" I mumbled.

She flipped me off and turned her attention back to the teacher.

-30 Min. Later-

English was finally over so I grabbed my books and left the class.

This new girl was some kind of trip. It was really starting to get on my damn nerves. She had the same exact schedule as mine so I couldn't get away from her! She was always there. Well, only today. I mean, I just met her today.

-Skipping to the end of the day-

(Nobody gives a flying motherfuck what they do in school. Lmao)

I walked out of the school building and looked for my Black Mercedes Benz . I spotted it more towards the back of the lot and got in. Today was tough. This school is annoying as hell. Well so far. But, even though Sakori was completely rude and bitchy, she was still sexy as fuck so I had to get some. Whatever Chres Wants, Chres Gets. I called one of my best friends Rayon after I buckled my seat belt. What? The Chresanto, bad ass Chresanto puts on a seatbelt? Hell yeah. Ain't nobody Tryna get killed! A nigga gotta survive in Compton!

"Why didn't you bring yo ass to school nigga?" I ask Ray.

"I was sleep." He says sleepily.

"You missed out.. There's this girl right...."

"Right..."

"She's a total asshole! She has this super bitchy attitude but I have a plan. I bet I can make my move and she'll fall for me"

"No she won't....nigga you ugly"

"Don't believe me just watch"

I'll show Sakori how it feels to get played. I'll make my move. Make her think I'm in loveeeeeee with her, then I'll leave her. Straight like that.

•••.

-Sakori's P.O.V-

I walked away from school grounds on my way home. My mom didn't pick me up as she said she would. Ever since we moved everything's been different. The reason why I'm so angry is because of her new Boyfriend. Something's iffy about him. Always smiling at me....fucking creepy.

I guess I was walking today.

I made it to my new house 15 minutes later only to see it vacant and empty. No one was home and they were supposed to be. I didn't even bother to call, I went straight to my room and blasted my favorite song by Kendrick Lamar "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe". Going to Rosewood High would be a pain in the ass. There was already someone there to bother me. Chresanto. As I thought of him I couldn't help but realize, he wasn't that bad.

He was cute.

But I'm not interested. •••.

I thought it would be fun to mess with him today. I'll make my move. Making it seem like I'm super interested in him, then I'll leave him.

•Simple•