Love or Lust?

Omfg! PLAYER VS PLAYER HIT 2000! I could never thank you guise enough! ❤!

Sakori's P.O.V-

Two Weeks later.

Pain was all I felt. It had nothing to do with Roc, nothing to do with school. It was my parents. They didn't come back after their long trip. I haven't seen them in about 4 weeks now. About a month. I couldn't control my tears. I wanted to help my mom overcome her addiction instead of letting my stepfather take her away into a deeper side of drugs. I felt like I was judging her and I had no right to. I was high myself. I guess it's true. Mother like Daughter. I wasn't proud of it. At least I didn't turn to crack! Only weed.

I turned my music up louder blasting "Initiation" by The Weeknd. I was actually supposed to be getting ready for a party that Roc was taking me to instead of rolling up. I took a shower to leave some of the weed smell off of me, put on strong perfume and lotion. Not too much, that it starts to smell bad though. I continued to get ready and out on my short black dress. It was simple but cute. My hair was straightened and my lipstick was dark. I knew the outcome of me drinking and smoking. It wasn't pretty at all.

I heard the doorbell ring and I suddenly knew it was roc.

"Heeeey Kori! Look at you! All sexy and shit!" He says twirling me around to see my full outfit.

"Thanks Roc!" I said blushing.

I gave him a warm smile once again showing my dimple. He then leaned in and gave me a long kiss on my cheek. I blushed even more this time putting my hands on his smooth face admiring his amazing eyes. Then pulling his face down for a kiss on the lips. I kiss his lips eagerly and moved to his soft neck. He let out a low groan.

"Kori...stop" he says innocently.

That's another effect about drinking and smoking for me. I start to act like a total sex symbol. I get really seductive. Seducing then becomes my favorite hobby.

He leads me to his car In the black night sky. The full moon was out, shinning on his perfect smile. In my mind all I wanted to do was take him back to my room and ...well.. I'll keep my thoughts to myself. I waited in the car, a bit antsy to dance. I guess I was in the mood tonight. As soon as we arrived I walked out the car in my heels that were almost 6 inches. They weren't hard to walk in at all, which was surprising.

"It's my Bro Prod's birthday.. " roc says.

"Cool." I said not knowing what I should've said in response.

I rang the doorbell knowing that no one would come to the door with all of the loud music. As soon as the almost broken door opened a wave of weed flares out, and into my nose. The scent was like music to my ears. I smirked at Prodigy and said a fair hello and Happy Birthday. Roc started to talk to him also so I stepped in. The whole scene was blurry! People were blowing smoke everywhere. Blunts or not, everyone was high, grinding on anybody they saw.

The first thing I did was grab a drink from the huge bar in the corner. Roc followed me there. After a couple of drinks we started to dance like everybody else. My vision was blurred I knew that I was completely drunk at the moment and I would probably do anything. I was grinding to the beat of skin by Rihanna. The bass could make a house vibrate. Roc grabbed my hips as I moved to the song.At the end of the song I kissed him roughly, eager to get him down to wearing nothing at all.

2 Hours-

"I'm taking you home." Roc says in my ear.

I started to laugh. I was gonna get what I wanted, whether he liked the shit or not.

As soon as we reached his house, we both stood at the door. He looked me in the eye, with eyes that could kill. They weren't a light brown as usual, they turned dark. I knew what he wanted to do then. He kissed me passionately with so much emotion as he picked me up and laid me on the kitchen counter. I continued to kiss him as we both stripped down to mostly nothing. He picked me up effortlessly and took me to his room. Neither of us even spoke. We knew what was about to go down. He laid me down softly and stopped to look me in the eye.

"You sure?" He says In a whisper.

I nod my head yes breathing heavily.

He kisses me gently from my cheek, to my neck. He had already hit my soft spot as I let out a small moan. He went further and further, knowing exactly what to do. The feeling felt irreplaceable. No one could ever make me feel this way. I swear. Just before he was about to actually have sex, not just oral, he speaks again.

"Are you sure Kori?"

"Yes... Let me say this... Stop taking." I said biting my lip.

He bent down to kiss me once more and whispered sadly, "I'm sorry Kori".

I let out a loud gasp as he entered me. It was the worst pain I had ever had down there.

His eyes were then filled with sorrow. He was sorry. I then knew what he was sorry about. His size. It was-urm.. Kinda hard to get used to but after about 10 minutes I got adjusted. He noticed that I wasn't in pain anymore as he went in and out. He picked up the pace. Not too much but just right.

There was no love in the air. Lust filled the room.

We didn't stop until the sun had risen. I was sleep and hungover now. I had no idea what happened.

I woke up without clothes on. I gasped and looked to my side. There roc was, sleeping like an angel. His face was completely flawless in the sunlight beaming from the window. I went to the bathroom and noticed I couldn't really walk correctly. There was a soreness between my thighs and if I didn't know what me and Roc did last night by now, I'd be dumb. We fucked.

I looked at my hair in the mirror. Since when did I wet my hair? I had it perfectly straightened?

I looked for the condom in the garbage or something. I even checked the bed. No condom to be found...

"Shit!" I mumbled under my breath.

I then felt the urge to throw up. Instantly, I opened the toilet and choked on my regurgitation. I had a huge headache too. This. Is. Horrible.

After brushing my teeth 5 times I went back into Roc's master bedroom only to find him sitting up watching TV shirtless. He smirked when I walked in with his huge Hoodie on. I looked down at the floor only to find my dress ripped. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey Kori" he says in a raspy voice.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"No hug?" He says as he opens his arms wide.

I walked slowly to his side and snuggled my small body close to his. No matter how cold it was, he was always warm. He pulled me into his lap and I cuddled close to him.

"Roc... I'm kinda mad at you." I said sleepily.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm sore nigga." I said.

"I'm sorry about that..." He replies laughing.

"Not funny!" I screamed.

"It is! " he argued.

He kissed me on the cheek while I was pouting.

"I wouldn't get so close if I were you." I announced.

"What-the fuck-ever." He says laughing.

"You're not funny roc. Just stop." I said.

I suddenly remembered what I came to ask for.

"Roc. Did you use a condom?"

"Fuck... I don't think so..."

"Shit... " I said under my breath.

-A/N-

Sex scene was horrible to write. I hate that. Please bare with me........

Ugh I really don't like this but thanks for reading!