Mishap #1

Thanks for all the comments and Votes! I appreciate it:)

-Sakori P.O.V.-

I Woke up to sweet long kisses being planted gently on my back. I took a deep breath feeling my chest tighten at the feeling that felt like heaven. Biting my lip, I couldn't control the faint moans that were escaping my lips.

"Morning Kori" Roc's deep voice whispered in my ear.

"H-hey Roc" I replied, still shook from the morning kisses.

I tried to turn but I couldn't with all the pain from yesterday. The flashback flooded into my mind of me screaming for my mother to help but she stood there.but the way her eyes locked with mine. Her story was different from what I had thought. I blinked trying to get the horrid sight out of my mind.

I wrapped my arms around Roc tightly and snuggled my head in his neck.

"Sakori! Your curls are tickling my neck" roc says.

"Sorry Roc" I said kissing him on the cheek.

I just looked up at him, smiling because he was all I would ever ask for. He smiled back with his perfectly shaved,white teeth.

He got up slowly, trying not to hurt me as much and it helped.

I reached my hands as far as my ripped muscles would let me for Roc to know that I wanted him to carry me. I was soon lifted lightly, by Roc. I then again, laid on his shoulder and held on tight as he walked down the steps.

"You gonna cook for me?" I asked.

"Anything for my princess."

"Roc.. You're confusing me." I said.

"Why?"

"Are you with Savannah or not? I need to know! I just can't keep kissing you knowing that you're with someone else. It bothers me because I know that you're in a relationship." I vented.

I just had to let him know how I felt. Savannah was a good girl. She was godwits and sweet. If she found out, Roc cheated on her, she'd be heart broken. I wouldn't want anyone to feel that kind of pain. It would be unbearable.

"Since when do you care so much about Savannah?" He says her name in disgust.

"Why do you treat her like that? She's your girl! Be there for her instead of coming to me!"

He said nothing. We were at the end if the steps and he out me down gently in a chair and looked me in the eye.

"Roc... I-I just don't want you to hurt her. She seems waaaaay too nice to be dealt with like this." I said feeling sympathy for her.

"I don't even want her..." Roc mumbles slightly thinking I wouldn't hear.

"You don't want her?" I said utterly confused.

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAD HER ON?" I ask.

He continued to look down, not responding.

"Why?" I ask again.

Still no response.

"Roc.. I'm waiting for the answer here." I said.

"I used her to get over you. I was hurt and I have never been dumped. I'm always the guy to dump the girl after two weeks so.... I didn't know how to deal with it." Roc says lowly.

"Oh. "

I pull him closer by his shirt, and he is propped between my legs.

My lips were close to his but then I moved lower to his collar bone and kissed as softly as I could making him shiver.