{Being Seductive}

Hai:)

-Chresanto's P.O.V-

I drove all of my friends to school today. My music turned up, windows down letting the warm September air flow straight in the car. Ray, Prince, Prod and I were known as the flawless. No one ever really talked to us be side we were considered untouchable. You couldn't just come out of the blue and talk to me or my friends unless we talk to you. We arrived at school grounds and stepped out. There were cars everywhere at least for once we weren't late. As I stepped out of the drivers seat girls literally stopped and gawked at me for the longest. I could read their minds too. They wanted the D. I rolled my eyes an laughed at the comment I was about to say. I continued to walk to schools opening doors as my boys followed. I heard footsteps behind us and I turned.

"We'll if it isn't Queen Bitch Sakori?" I said.

"Shut the fuck up Chresanto. As of right now, you're irrelevant." Sakori replied as she walked before me.

"That. Ass. " was all Ray could say.

"FUCK OFF PERVERTS" she screamed as she went to her locker.

I couldn't help but agree with Ray though.

I figured I might as well start now. I walked to Sakori's locker to make my first move. She had one of her earphones plugged in but she could still hear. I leaned against the next locker to hers and just stood there.

"What the hell do you want Chresanto" she says.

"Call me roc" I said in my charming voice.

"I'd rather not" Sakori's says clearly not interested in me one bit.

She closed her locker and turned to me with an annoyed expression.

"So Kori,-"

"SaKori to you." She says flatly.

"Uh. Like I was saying Kori-"

"Let's be honest. You can't talk to me if you don't even know my name."

"Feisty huh? My type" I reply with a smirk.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah. That's nice to know sweetheart but you're definitely not MY type." She says and walks away.

She had a way with her words... It would only make it harder for me to lure her in.

This is a harder job than I thought this would be... Time for plan B.

Seducing. ❤

S

SE

SEX

SEX!

( had to do it :} )

The halls were empty as I waited for everyone to get to class. Sakori walked out of math class to the bathroom. Perfect. I wouldn't have to make up a lie for her to get out of the class. I waited for her to use the bathroom and come out. She was bent over to get some water so I walked swiftly her way.

She stopped drinking and looked up slowly. The way she licked her lips... The way she looked up at me.....I stood there frozen not knowing what to say. Seconds later I found my way back to reality.

"Why are you such a fucking stalker?" She says.

"I swear I'm not.."

"Then why are you everywhere I'm at?"

"I just happened to be in the hallway.." I mumbled the last part.

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk. I figured I'd catch her off guard.

I grabbed her hand, not firmly but strong enough to pull her closer to me.

"Let me go" she said in a low tone.

I pushed her against the wall and pinned her arms downward so she couldn't move.

"Listen Sakori, I'm getting real tired of your bullshit. Calm down with all the bitching" I said.

She bit her lip and tried to look down but I pushed her chin back up softly. She didn't have anything to say really.

"Finally. Now you have nothing to say." I whispered on her neck and let her go.

I could tell I was in control. Her breathing was uneven and she kept trying to look away. I saw the goosebumps that were on her neck. She had nothing on me.

• Sakori's P.O.V •

I would have to admit. He had me there. But that's okay. Two can play at that game. Tomorrow was my turn. He hasn't seen ANYTHING yet.

••••••••••••

Short but I'll be updating in about an hour or so!