-Sakori aint all that sweet-

Sweet Savannah scorns Spicy Sakori.

Sweet Savannah Surrenders to Spicy Sakori.

I love letters that begins with S.

Lmao! It's a tongue twister. Say it fast!

-Roc's P.O.V.

I woke up on the sofa, where me and Kori slept that night. My eyes burned from all the tears we shed. She was cuddled close to me, like I wanted her to be. She stirred in my arms, suddenly waking up interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh snap.... I-I didn't mean to uh- sleep over. I j-just wanted to-"

"I wanted you to stay." I replied before she could finish.

"Oh. Well I have to go."

I thought to myself, why would she be trying to leave this early. We haven't seen each other in such a long time, I missed her, we had just lost the baby. What more could be wrong? I knew she was hurt deep down inside but that's just Sakori. Always Hiding her fear, pain and everything else. I happened to be the only one who could see it in her eyes what she really felt. I could even hear it in her voice sometimes. I know her better than some. She's hurt right now. Her voice is shaky. She's always looking down, her long yet curly hair dangling low enough for me not to see her emotions. She talked real low. At about a whisper. She was a strong willed girl, but there's always one thing that can make someone break down into shreds of nothing. Hurt them so deep, they can't process things correctly. I've been through it. I'm feeling it now. That pain that everyone is scared of but can't run away from. Kori was feeling it too. She had to admit it to me. And I know just how to make her confess.

"No you dont" I said pulling her softly back on to my lap.

She put her hair behind her ear and slid all the way to the other side pulling her knees to her chest, just sitting there. Why was she so distant. She didn't want to talk. Just why.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"No" she mumbles with attitude.

Why was she angry? I get that we were all sad about the baby but what she needed to do, was let me take care of her.

Kori got up again. Putting on her boots to go. I stopped her by the door. I wouldn't let her leave me again like she did 4 months ago.

"Sakori stop." I said sternly as I blocked her from the door.

"MOVE." She says angrily.

"No."

"Chresanto. I said move the fuck out of my way."

"Why? Why leave. We just lost our baby, you came to tell me and now you want to leave? We haven't seen each other in 4 months. 4 fucking months Sakori!" I whispered looking deeply into her dark brown pupils.

"I don't want to see you." She says.

My heart stopped for a minute. I was hurt even more.

She was lying to me. She was. I could see it in her eyes. They started to water and I wiped the tear away.

"Stop fucking touching me." She mumbles.

"Why are you acting like this? Are you on drugs?" I asked in rage.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT? YOU ONOW DAMN WELL I WOULD BE CLEAN IF I WAS EXPECTING A CHILD! SUCH A DUMB ASS! OH AND YOURE WONDERING WHY I DON'T WANT TO STAY TO CUDDLE WITH YOU, HOLD YOU, OR KISS YOU? IT'S BECAUSE O SAVANNAH! She's your girlfriend. Be faithful . And don't worry about a damn thing that has to do with me." She says coldly.

Her words hit me like icicles. As cold as winter snow in Canada. I felt the urge to tell back and scream at her but I couldn't. She was right. Completely. I felt the chills as I looked at her more and more. I couldn't bare to look at her stressed as she was.

"Now you finally have nothing to say." She says.

"Get out then." I whispered looking down.

Without a reply she jerked open the door and left. I had just lost her again. I couldn't believe it.

I was just as shocked as I was 4 months ago. I had nothing to say at all.

-school-

-next day-

-Sakori's P.o.V

I walked into the hell hole that I haven't been in for months. I enjoyed staying at home for son long but now I couldn't. I had to report back to school or soon I'd fail. I was sure that I was already failing by now. 4 months behind? That's too long. Way too long.

Today I looked the least bit if decent. I straightened my hair, put on black skinny jeans and matching combat boots along with my black blouse. It was pretty too. It wasn't all that basic. I even put lipstick on my lips. Haven't done that in a while. Earrings too. Shit. Since when have I gotten this fancy? 4 months ago. As soon as I stepped into the silent halls, I saw Savannah. She was a gorgeous girl an I honestly didn't care for her. If she's with Chresanto, let it be. She's a lucky girl. I just might have to remind her that she should really make sure he uses a condom. Wouldn't want that relationship to end. For some reason, since I've been so stressed out lately, I feel bitter. Even more of a blunt person than I was when I started school. Things might get crucial for others. People better watch what they Say and when they say anything to me. So much pain and hurt hidden inside a person's personality can turn into hatred and cruelness.

Savannah looked at me twice before calling me over to say hello.

"Hey Sakori!" She says innocently.

"Hey Savannah." I said with a sneaky grin.

"Nice to see ya!"

"You too." I said walking by with the same smirk upon my face.

I started to think a little harder. A lot harder. I would have a revenge list. Reserved for two!

The good person inside me told me I shouldn't. But I think I shall!

No. I shouldn't. I continued to argue in my thoughts.

I shouldn't . I'll put that on hold.

-Short Chapter-

You guys think that Savannah is Mean! She's not. That's cliche.

She's perfectly normal. ❤

Or not . We'll see about all that.

Thanks for reading guys! This story will be ending soon. I think. Nope. Nah. I'll continue.

Well. That's it!