Chapter Eight

Everything that happened during my getaway birthday celebration was in the news- as we want them to appear. I was happily celebrating it with my friends and of course, Morena has to be in the picture.

And boy did the press bit and exaggerated all of it.

Well part of it was true- Morena was there and more and more she is becoming a special person in my life. A good friend- that's what I really want her to be, but after what happened between us I am not sure if we can especially because we have to keep being seen together. Especially because the coming days are tough.

I had to celebrate my birthday to my Sunday variety show and I knew Serena was going to be there to promote her latest movie.

I felt happy and excited that somehow I will get to see her although I can't even talk to her. But another part of me is feeling jealous about her being reunited with her supposedly first love- her co-actor in the movie. That bastard! I cursed him in my mind.

Why can I not be him in that movie? Even at least I can be together with her in every shoot, hold her, be with her, I would even be happy just be in the same room with her- even without talking- just seeing her, hearing her lovely laugh, her little movements, everything about her amuses me and makes me happy.

I sigh.

Oh God I miss her so much.

Serena...Serena....

I called her in my mind as I close my eyes, imagining her with me- our happier times together.

"Love...come on wake up..you're making my arm hurt.." Serena softly whispering in my ear as I smell the sweet scent of her.

We were lying down on a grassy area at our backyard under a tree, it was late afternoon almost evening.

I opened my eyes to Serena looking at me, smiling.

I smiled back at her and touched her cheek and then her lips.

"Hi, love..." as I lifted my head so she can stretch her arm that I was resting on.

"Sleepy head.." she said sweetly as she landed a kiss on my lips.

I kissed her back - we were catching our breaths as we pulled away from each other.

"I love you ..."I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her, she naturally rested her head on my shoulders.

She whispered,"I love you,too."

I smiled.

At that moment I felt I was the luckiest guy in the world, I wanted to freeze the moment so we can just stay like that forever.

I wish we could have stayed like that.

Happy and in love.

I wasn't sure about the first,now.

But I know we are still in love with each other.

For how long? Until when?

At least I know I will continue to love her until I cannot pump anymore blood into my heart. Until it stops beating. She will be whom I will love until my heart halts.

I am not sure if her heart will continue to beat for me.

A certain sadness envelopes me and suddenly I felt so alone again as I remember Serena walking away from me until I cannot see her anymore.

I sighed.

It will be really hard to see her on Sunday but I will do my best to put a straight face on, I am an actor after all.