Can I date my Idol?

God knows how I wanted time to pass so fast to be able to go back to my hotel and finally see that stupid again. I don't even know what's happening to me these days with her, like she totally got my heart and my full attention in every moment we meet and talk.

My heart screamed in joy when the staff called it a day and started packing up. Finally, I'll get to see my Amber. Manager nim welcomed me at the lobby with a brotherly smile. He told me earlier what happened to Amber in a shop and I'm very grateful that he made his way to help her up. Sometimes Amber doesn't think straight, doing impulsive things and though sometimes it worries me, I still find it cute.

"You're lovergirl ruined my three days..." Yiyun said on the phone earlier during my break. She was informed about not going out of her dorm for three days because of the possibility of a news break out of her in Japan.

"I'm sorry if she looks like you Yunnie" I chuckled at her frustrated tone. Yiyun is a very nice person too but I tell you, she's a huge playboy.

"How can I go out and have lunch with Bora now?"

"Ask her to go to your place..."

"But Ellin will come visit me too"

Aish this pabo. Why can't she schedule her pimping in a way that wouldn't conflict the time.

"I don't know. Just please help me on this"

"I was just joking. Tell Amber to come visit my place once, I want to know my little sister's lover girl."

I smiled. Lover huh? Everyone in my team knows about her and they all call her my lover. But she isn't, we're still in the dating stage until she confesses but at the current situation of ours where we go idiotic in front of one another I don't think she'll confess that fast.

I asked my manager for us to stop over at a jewellery store just because I have the strong urge to buy her a bracelet. A simple band that will suit her and has my name on it so that she'll remember me even if we're not together.

Damn Krystal you're possessive

I smacked my inner self away and chose what I like most for Amber, paid for it and made it wrapped in a simple box. Amber likes simple things, what matters most to her is the thought.

I felt giddy inside as I stared at the brown box in my hands, few more minutes Amber and we'll see each other once again.

Ting

This is it, I bit my lip as I waited to hear the click of the knob from her room. Why do I even feel this nervous as if I'm running a marathon with the rate of my heart beat?

My knees went weak when the door moved and came out Amber wearing a plain black suit. She's black and I'm white... wow I think we make a good pair.

"I'm home"

She stood there, looking as if she saw a ghost in front of her. I find it cute though, seeing her at this state once again like I'm the only person who could make her brain malfunction just by the mere sight of me. But don't she worry, she does the same effect on me anyway.

"Uh... Can I come in?" Even if I'm very amused watching her standing frozen in front of me, I need to go in now. Who knows if there are fans around and see me standing here, it might cause us great trouble.

"Y – Yeah, S – sure come in Please... are you okay? I mean are you finished already? Have you eaten? I think I should yea, I should – "

I don't know what got into me but I have this urge of placing a kiss on her red cheeks. I just wanted to stop her from moving everywhere and guess I did the right move because she stopped.