Alpaca's

KRYSTAL'S POV

"So how's our lover girl?" I gave Victoria unnie a playful smirk wheb I saw them sitting at the private corner of the room. They already took off their shades and masks since no one would see us at this place. Oh how I love Amber having this kind of section here.

"Doing very very well unnie." I took a seat in between Luna and Sulli while taking a quick glance at Yiyun who as usual, still on her phone probably texting Ellin unnie.

I admire how bravely she posted their photo on instagram and even had their caption 'other half' with it. I never expected she'll do those you know, I thought our ship named 'yunstal' will continue to sail. I guessed it wrong.

"Is your Amber coming over?" Luna asked. Feeling excited over this new chapter of my life.

All of the members knew my one sided love for Yiyun ever since trainee days. They supported me all throughout my struggles for that pimp in front of me, patiently keeping all the electronics and breakables on our dorm whenever I lost my temper every time I see girls throw themselves at YiYun who enjoys it undeniably. Sometimes they'll question me why I still continue to love her but I always don't find any answers for their questions. I don't understand myself either.

"Yes." I smiled my best smile to her. Yeap I'm moving on, giving a shot to what has been bugging inside my heart for a few years now.

I always know every fansite I have ever since I debuted. I may look this cold but I appreciate my fans so much that I made an anonymous account on twitter to follow each of every of them. I am familiar at each one of one until I became busy 6 months after we debuted and when I came back on twitter there was this name that was quite famous who goes by the name 'SJ's Alpaca'. At first I laughed at her name but when I saw her avatar I almost choked on my food. She definitely looks like Yiyun at all angles, the only difference is just their eyes. Amber's eyes is calm, gentle and serene while Yiyun has sharp, piercing eyes that attracts fangirls whenever she performs.

"Hey Soojung ah, what are you looking at?" We were preparing for our comeback stage performance for Pinocchio that time. I've been smiling to the fans watching at us when I caught a new camera focusing on us.

"Huh? Uh no... I think there's a new fansite over there" I used my eyes to point at that new fansite who just flashed a shot.

Luna unnie followed my eyes' direction and I think she knew who I was talking about.

"You really know who your fansites are Jungie" She pinched my cheek and went back to the other unnies at the side of the stage. I followed her not long after but my eyes never left the new fansite, I'm sure it was me whom he was following since his lense were always directed to me and it got me more anxious to see his face.

"You seem distracted Dodoongie" Yiyun approached as she touched my back, I tensed up again which always happen when her hand touches every part of my body. I'm helpless.

"I'm not." I gave her a smile and I think the angels went down from the heavens when she smiled back.

The stage director called us back on stage for our performance, I composed myself and followed members to our respective positions until the song started. After my part on the first verse and as I moved from one position to the other, my eyes involuntarily travelled back to the mysterious fansite who repeatedly clicked the shutter release seeming to have run out of battery or something.

I almost tripped while dancing when I saw his face as he placed his camera down, black faux hawk hair, deep dark eyes and sexy lips which he bit in frustration. I found myself gasping and forgetting to sing my line that lead us to repeat the entire song.