Slap Me... Again

"OH.MY.GOD"

I don't know how many times did I say that phrase this day but I just can't help it especially with the twist of events today were so mind blowing and unbelievable. I told you to slap me right? Well, I am slapping myself right now.

The famous Krystal Jung of f(x)...asked me to call her...gave me a note and a can of milk tea and placed a kiss emoticon on her letter...

OH.MY.GOD

In order to contain myself, I breathed deeply while closing my eyes. Calm down Amber, you're still going to take pictures of her later. I said to myself and finally opened my eyes. I can see the next batch of VIP ticket holders enter the backstage as the group after me walked out.

They were all smiles as they walked in our area, some were giggling to themselves while looking at their photos together.

FUCK

I forgot to take a picture with them... I smacked my head upon the sudden hit of realization. I became an effective fansite for years, never missing a single event without a picture. But this event is different...oh well, atleast I got Krystal's number.

I tucked the note in the deepest part of my jeans' pocket to avoid misplacing it. Krystal trusted me so much to give her number so better if I don't fuck this up.

I waited patiently on my seat while making another check on my cameras and lenses. Wow another concert for f(x), the group is really popular not only in South Korea but internationally. Who would've thought that a 21 year old girl will gain all this success at her age. Well it's Krystal Jung so no wonder.

Having a VIP ticket has its perks though it cost me around 500 dollars for this. But who cares? I get to meet f(x) upclose and personal, got hugged by Luna and Yiyun, shook hands with Sulli and Victoria and got a lone time with Krystal. Now I'm waiting for their rehearsal on stage, their final rehearsal before the concert and I plan to take pictures to it too.

"Wow, you got some good lenses there." It was SeJun, another fansite who I became friends with through time. She also visits my shop and shares her photos of Krystal too which made us both became partners and make best selling photobooks around the internet.

"Yeah, I am planning to capture every moment including the meet and greet but I failed on that part."

"Why? Got distracted"

"Really distracted. Having them infront of you with just centimetres apart from each other is really distracting"

"I enjoyed the part with Yiyun though. She surely lived to her dork label."

"Yeah right. She was playing around when I entered and she's so charming"

"She somehow calmed when it's my turn but we still played rock, paper and scissors"

We were laughing together when I think one of the stage directors announced that the rehearsals will start in fifteen minutes.

No one would ever know how my heart wanted to escape from it's position that time. It was beating furiously fast that I need to clutch my chest just to make me in control of my actions.

A few more minutes and the other fansites already brought their cameras in position, preaparing to click the button to capture some moments with their idol. I can see fansites of every member starting to take pictures as they one by one went on stage, smiling and greeting to everyone with such joy in their faces.

"Hello everyone, we are f(x)" they made their usual greeting and bowed.

I noticed Krystal's eyes started to wander around the 50 fansites in front of them. I wondered if she was looking for me?