Oh Crap

AMBER'S POV

Popcorns, check.

Movies, check.

Drinks, check....

I've been repeating this chant since the morning I wake up... what's wrong for wanting the best inside – the – house movie date with my ultimate bias? There are only rare fans who can be able to be this lucky as I am so it's just natural for me to be so perfectionist at the moment.

"What are you thinking?" I heard Krystal's soft voice inches from my ears, and the hair at the back of my neck starting to rise.

"Nothing! Just some last minute check if I forgot something"

"Forget something? For what?"

"For this inside – the – house date" I smiled at her, the dorkiest smile I can do just to hide the nervousness I am feeling.

"You know... I just want to be with my number one fansite this day. Nothing else"

I can feel my ears starting to feel hot, especially when I felt her arms crawling to mine. Her head resting on my shoulders and her soft giggles beside me.

"Am I just a fansite for you?" I asked, just trying to tease her.

"What about me? Am I just your ultimate bias?" I stopped to my tracks, just right in front of my movie room. Of course I want this to be more than an idol – fan relationship but is she willing?

"Of course... I would hope for something more..." I answered her in the smallest voice of my life.

"Then my answer is same as yours, but let's not think about that too much and I want to watch movies right now"

"Can't watch in cinemas huh?"

"Yeah, if I go watch in cinemas with some friends and especially with male friends, they'll make issues with it... that we're dating and stuff. Especially with my EXO friends, their fans will bash me to death"

"I feel sorry for you, really. But I'm trying to protect you with words... but some fans..."

"It's okay, it's a part of being an idol you know"

"But you know your millions of fans are protecting you too."

"I'm aware of it and I'm really thankful"

"Okay, enough of this drama. We are going to watch a movie!" I absent mindedly wrapped my arms around her shoulders and led her inside where the room was covered with rose petals.

"Are you sure we're watching a movie?"

"Yes why?"

"It looks like we're on a honeymoon you know" I scrunched my brows and realized my petty mistake, and since my brain panicked because of the sudden embarrassment, I suddenly lifted her bridal style.

"Yah! Bring me down!" She screamed on my arms as her feet wiggled on air, I found this cute of her. away from her usual, bossy and icy persona on television.

"You said this is honeymoon right? So honeymoon it is"

I walked to the couch and placed her there, grabbing the remote, pressing open the television where her picture lies as my wallpaper.

"Oh, a beautiful lady welcomed us. Say hi" I waved my hand at the screen waiting for her to do the same but she just sat there pouting.

"Why won't you wave?" I asked, confused at her reaction because it was just her on the screen.

"You never called me beautiful upfront and your saying beautiful to her?"

I looked back and forth to her and to the screen, checking if it was a different girl on the picture but I was so sure it was also her because I really doesn't have any other female idols on my collection.

"Oh... don't tell me you're jealous with a picture?" She snapped her head away from me while crossing her arms to her chest.

"I'm just the jealous and possessive type"

"Even with your own picture?"

"Yes"

"Aw... come on, Ice princess" I cuddled next to her and tickled her until she laughed her heart out with her hands trying to stop me from whatever I was doing.

I love this moment, I love this life.

JESSICA'S POV

"Yah! Taeyeon! I told you to bring a hairpin right?" I scowled at my friend who was busy enjoying her latte. Her attention drifted from our mission to that drink.

"huh? Yeah, here" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the place where that owner brought Krystal, not minding the opposing voices of the workers.

"I'm her friend too!" I half screamed and half scowled at them which made them focus their attention back to their work.

"What are we doing?" Taeyeon asked me, still holding her cup on her hand.

"I need to make sure they're not doing anything"

"Geez Jess, They're grown up already"

Stop Amber, it's ticklish. Not there... haha, no... I can't

"Yah! Taeyeon! Can't you hear them? They're obviously doing something!"

"I told you they're grown up, leave them be" I seriously want to smack the hell out of this midget if not for this happiness of seeing her again. but I really should stop that owner from harassing my sister.

"What are you doing?" I can hear Taeyeon's voice behind me but I didn't mind her. I was busy finding a way on how to open the knob with this hairpin.

"Hey stop that! We're trespassing!" I swatted Taeyeon's hands away and continued my stuff.

"Yes I did it!" I jumped and turned to Taeyeon when the know turned open, I even punched the air so hard because if this success.

You're so good Jessica Jung SooYeon, a detective in the making. A CEO at the present and a good lock breaker with just a hairpin... who can beat me to this? Who can do what I did? Idols can't do those... only me. Only the great...

"Miss Jessica Jung?"

Oh Crap.