Diabolik lovers Raito x reader part 3

"Thank you Mister Reiji.'' Mister Reiji seemed suprized to how and when I used my manners and how polite I was. Then Mister Reiji spoke up "You two need to treat a polite well mannered lady that is well behavied and is nice and kind and please don't destroy Miss y/n good behavior and turn her to be rude and disrespectful like the two of you. Understood.'' Raito and Ayato stood their silent intill another person with purple hair and violet eyes holding a cute teddy bear came in here out of nowhere and broke the silence. ''Reiji Teddy says you never treated a human girl so kindly before is it because you tried this pathetic girl's blood and like it?" "No Kanato that is not it. The reason behind this is because she is well mannered  unlike these two idiots here.'' Reiji said as he still held on to me. My face seemed to be as red as flames. Then I started to speak "Um  Mister Reiji if you would like I can cook dinner for you guys sometime so your servants don't have too I don't mind because I really enjoy cooking.''  I said. Ayato came up to me and said "Then you can make yours truly some taioaki.'' ''Bitch-sama does not belong to you Ayato.'' Raito said. Reiji sighed at their pitiful argument. "Um excuse me Ayato and Raito.'' I said softly. ''Why are you two arguing exactly?'' Ayato and Raito  both turned to me and said at the same time. ''You will belong to me and me only!'' I blushed a little shocked by their answer.

A/N: dun Dun DUN! reader do you wonder what will happen next ! Sorry for the slow update but it is here I bet you were a little bit hungry for more juicy details but intill next time. Bye! :)