Diabolik Lovers Raito x reader part 7

He started to hold me a little bit tighter. An "ekk" escape from my mouth. Raito seemed to enjoy every second of it. Thankfully that I can still breath just fine. But I never been so close to a guy before, never hugged a guy. I don't believe unless 'Reiji counts'. But if so it isn't my first time being 'hugged' then Reiji is the first to 'hug' me but not as close as Raito is right now. Okay I should calm down. Mentally sighs. Okay I am calm. Wait for some reason everyone is staring at us, but I also feel glares and they are heading directly at Raito. I stayed where I was hoping stares and the glares would go away. " I have had enough Raito, y/n belongs to Yours Truly. Now give her back! She belongs me and me only!" Ayato said. And with that he grabbed me out of Raito's arms and pulled me into a hug. My legs were still not used to the ground, still. So I was being hugged by Ayato my head was on his shoulder not his chest so now I couldn't 'burry' myself into him when I got nervous. I felt my breast being pressed against something, something hard. It's h-his c-ch-chest. I had a huge blush spread across my face. My face felt as red as a cherry tomato. I somewhat wanted to push myself away from him but that would be impossible. I will just have to deal with it.*Squease* "Ekk" Dang it I did it again. Nowhere to hide myself. Why did he hug me in the first place? Also why did he tighten his grip on me? Oww my breast are pushed against his chest and it hurts a little. "Um Ayato." Ayato turns his head where he is now looking into my eyes. "Ayato you are holding me to tight. It hurts. Can you please stop. My um....breasts are starting to hurt." Yui stared in terror worried about me. At least they haven't bit us yet I guess that is a good thing. But I wonder what it would feel like to be bitten. Wait why am I thinking such things. Such thoughts are not pure at all. What should I do? "Ayato that's enough." That was Reiji's voice telling to let go. Crap legs are still not used to the ground. I was prepared to fall but someone once more caught me was it Raito or Reiji maybe Ayato. I look up to see Subaru My back was leaned on his chest and his hands were gently wrapped around my waist. For some reason this confort me. I don't know why but it felt like I could fall asleep in his arms. God would be upset if I did though, even thinking about this is most likely to be a sin God please forgive me for thinking such things and thank you. "Thank you Subaru for catching me." God please forgive me for all the things I do now and possibly in the future. I look to see Subaru blushing a deep red. I try to walk but I fell back into his arms. "Thank you Subaru once more." I said in a cheerfully. Subaru face is still as a deep red as before. He stares at me for ten seconds then Subaru shifts his gaze to another direction avoiding eye contact. For some reason that action was cute to me. He was still holding me very gently holding me in his arms. I really wish I could fall asleep in his arms right now because for some reason I feel protected even though he isn't human also God does not like his kind. I don't know what to do now. I know by the end of my life I may end up having many, many sins and God will never forgive me but I pray that he will. I know that would never happen. Subaru tries to let me walk again. I hold his hands around my waist to stop him from letting me go.  

A/n What will happen next. Hi guys sorry again for the slow update >.< but I hope this will do for now hopefully. I know I have been very slow on the updates and I apologize. I hope you like this so far and will still continue reading this. Thank you if you do but I understand if you give up on this... Intill next time. Bye:)