Diabolik lovers Raito x reader part 1

Yui and I were in a car traveling to our new home father ( the priest) sent us to. Yui seemed a little nervous but I was a little excited to see our new home. The car suddenly stop and I lost my trace of thought that means were here.Yui and I got out of the car to see the mansion. Do we get to live here all by ourselves? I thought to myself. Suddenly it started pouring out. Yui and I rushed to the door. My (f/c) short sleeve shirt gotten soaked showing my (f/c) bra. I took out my plain (f/c) long sleeve shirt from my bag and put it over my soaked shirt so my bra didn't show just in case someone actually lives in this mansion. Yui decided to knock on the door but there was no reply. A couple seconds later the door had opened on it's own. Yui went inside the mansion while I stood outside because if someone was here it would not be polite to walk inside without their permission. A few minutes had passed and I heard a scream it wasn't just anybody's it was Yui's. Yui and I grew up in the church together and we grew up together since we were little and Yui had always helped me now it is time to help her. I ran into the mansion. I saw a male pinning her down on the couch. Before I could stop him someone else had. "Ayato please take these personal matters to your own room." Someone had said by the sound of this person's voice the person must be a male. "Reiji you always ruin everything fun." The male that is called Ayato said. "Um Mister Reiji thank you for saving Yui . Oh my name is (y/n) and it is a pleasure to meet you Mister Reiji." I said with a slight blush on my face. "Ahem, Ayato this is not a proper way to treat guest. Miss (y/n) and Yui come this way please. I need to figure out the reason why you two are here." Reiji explained Yui and I followed not knowing what was going to happen next.Yui and I sat on the couch. I was waiting to see what was going to happen next. Then we heard a voice. "Well well what do we have here oh I know we have a bitch-chan and a bitch-sama."

A/N: Hi here it is nekovampire2323 I hope you are enjoying the story so far because I am and I worked so hard on this too. Sorry if there is any miss types >.< Well anyways you can guess who "a voice" was :) If you did enjoy this plz follow also I will type more of this lovely fan fiction P.S WARNING: you may be fangirling over this soon as you get further into this story.