Diabolik Lovers Raito x reader part 9

A/N sorry for the long wait.. but as I have said in black butler x neko reader things had (and at the moment has) been going on. that is the reason for the delay. But if you are reading this right now I just want to say thank you because you guys reading this just means so much to me and for that I'm grateful. Anyways I probably shouldn't keep you, my fellow precious readers waiting long soooooo here we go (>-<) (^-^)

     I feel someone hovering over me, I slowly open my eyes to see a blurry object that appears to be someone's face, gazing down at me. It only took me a matter of seconds to realize it was Reiji Sakamaki. I yawn in a slightly cute matter and say politely even though it was evening "Good morning Mister Reiji."  Reiji pushes up his glasses  and says in a monotone voice "Miss y/n here is your school uniform, please get ready and meet me outside." After those very words he turned around, ready to take his leave. As Reiji was walking out of the room he mummers to himself  "At least Miss y/n wasn't sleeping with Shu."

     After Reiji took his leave I looked down at my school uniform and thought to myself with a slight blush "it will be best if I got changed in my room since it is not proper to get dressed in front of other males." With that I said "Bye... uhm ... Subaru." Subaru stares at me. "I have to get changed in my room so I better get going okay." Subaru blushed and acted if he didn't care.  I head out the door trying to recall where my room was.

    "...Maybe my room is this way.." I think to myself as I head down the hallway, going into what I believe is the correct direction.  As I'm walking down the hallway I bump into the reddish-brown  haired vampire named Raito Sakamaki.

    "I'm so sorry Ra-" Before I could finish Raito embraced me. "Eek" was the sound I made. "Bitch sama that sound never gets old." "Raito... I need to get changed so mister Reiji doesn't get upset at me... so can you please.. let me go..?"

   Raito surprisingly let's me go. "Bitch sama come back after your done so we can have some more fun." Raito winks with a smirk on his face. "O-okay" I said replied as I speed walk to my bedroom while blushing.

   I think back to how Raito was hugging me only moments ago and I pause on my train of thought and realized of course I'm not wearing a bra under my pj's. "its normal not to wear a bra when in pj's but still..." I blush brightly "What if he noticed..." I shake my head quickly and then sigh "maaaaybe I should stop thinking about this!!!" I say slightly loudly not realizing I had started talking to myself out loud.

    I finally make it to my room and I quickly locked the door hoping that that would give me privacy. I finally start getting undressed but then I heard a knock on the door. "Who is It?" I ask trying to remain calm. "It's yours truly, now open the door right now."

    "That voice..." I think to myself "That voice sounds so familiar... is it.. yes it is Ayato's voice.."