Diabolik lovers Raito x reader part 6

I felt stares coming from all of them. I then broke the silence. "Um excuse me." I said nervily. They all focused on me more than capable and that made me blush. "Oh how cute bitch-sama." Raito said. Then Reiji said "Continue." So I continued. "Um can you explain how all of you guys live here together?" Reiji started explaining it to Yui and I. "Shu is the oldest son and I am the second oldest..." A minute later after the explanation "Thank you very much for answering my question Mister Reiji." I said. "You are ver-" Before Mister Reiji could finish Ayato and Raito started fighting over me once again. I started sighing. Soon it started to hurt. "Excuse me.I am sorry to interrupt but you guys are hurting me. ugh." I mange to say.  they let go of me and my legs were not used to the ground anymore so my legs collapse and I fell down. Kanato started to laugh I couldn't blame him to vampires it must be very funny to them. I tried to stand up but I couldn't so I was prepared to fall but something prevented me more like someone. I blushed a little some words to say to the 'someone' holding me. I look to see Raito. I found my words. My blush deepned to a dark crimson red and I said "Thank you Raito for catching me." "Bitch-sama you are so cute when you blush like that." If possible I blushed a much deeper color if possible. I burry my head onto his chest to keep everyone from seeing my face even though everyone had most likely saw my face already. Raito puts his hands around my waist. I didn't expect that too happen at all so a little "ekk" had escaped my mouth. I some what regret it. Raito leaned closer to my ear and he whispered into my ear "Bitch-sama I love it when you make that sound. I will like to make you to make that sound it is like music to my ears. I would like to hear it much more in the future alright Bitch-sama." I buried my head more onto his chest.

A/N I apologize so much for not updating I hope this makes up for it. Thank you for reading this I truly am thankful and thank you for reading this. Bye:)