Diabolik lovers Raito x reader part 4

Suddenly a boy with silver hair and a mix of crimson red and bit of pinkish eyes came in and punched the wall so hard there was a huge crack appeared on the wall. Reiji sighed. It had seemed as if that had happened before. So I guess it was it was normal then. I turned to see Yui frighten. "Subaru do you know why Miss y/n and Yui are here?" "No I don't!" Subaru said. And then we heard a voice. "You are making so much noise and I am trying to sleep." Everyone turned to the direction where the voice came from. I then saw a boy with sandy blond hair with ocean blue eyes with ear buds in his ears. "Shu do you know why Miss y/n and Yui are here." Reiji said. Shu sighs and then he says " There was a call yesterday saying y/n and Yui will be coming to live here with you. And do not kill them this time." "Um excuse me Mister Reiji what does Shu mean by kill?" I said as I tugged on his sleeve a little. Before Mister Reiji could answer Yui started to step back a little and she triped and fell scaping her knee in the process. Before we knew it we saw glistening sharp snow white fangs appear in front of our very own eyes.

A/N  I hope you guys are enjoying this and this is part 4 hooray but for some reason I have a feeling there is going to be more then ten parts. If you are fangirling over this I am really happy and if you are I guess you are hoping it will never end but don't worry this is only the mere beganing. *Begans waving an invisible flag that is imaganiry says fangirling will rule 4ever* I love typing this and this makes me very happy when someone reads my work and when they are enjoying it and I will keep this story moving nice and strong. Bye ;)