Diabolik Lovers Raito x reader part 8

"Subaru can you help my legs adjust to the ground by helping me walk please." I asked.  "O-" Subaru manages to say before Raito says. " I will help you bitch-sama." "No it's alright Raito you don't have to. I have already caused enough trouble for you. I don't want to cause you anymore trouble. " Raito walked up to me with Subaru still holding me and my hands on top of his still. Raito leaned twards me and whispers in my seductively " Oh but I want you to bitch-sama." How should I react to what he just said I don't know what to say or do now. Ayato suddenly comes up to Raito and pushes him out of the way and says " You belong to yours truly and I am going to be the one to do that. And that will be right now!" Raito comes up and says " Ayato I'm going to help bitch-sama walk." Soon Raito and Ayato got into an argument. Reiji walks up to me and he takes me out of Subaru's arms and he carries me bridal style to my 'new' room. He sets me down on my bed and he tucks me into bed and he plants a kiss on my forehead. I massive blush rushed over me and spreading as if it was a virus. I need to think of something. Well this bed is a queen size bed or maybe possibly bigger and it is so comfy it is like laying on a cloud. Before I could even dose off I asked " Mister Reiji can you get Yui please because I don't like to sleep by myself. Mister Reiji nodded and he left. as I was laying in bed I realized I hadn't gotten changed in my pajamas so I decided to get changed. I had on my pajama pants I was about to put on my top but I heard the door open forgetting of what I was doing I turn to see Reiji with Yui. I just stared and I look down and I realize I hadn't had a top on my face was beat red Mister Reiji just shook his head. I quickly but on my top.  It is okay if Yui sees because we are best of friends. But I don't even know Mister Reiji that well. Plus I just met him today and he sees me half nude. What's even worse he is a male. I bet it was not pleasant view to see. "Um.....Mister Reiji I'm sorry that you had to see me like this. I was just getting changed and I forgot that you were bringing Yui. I am very very sorry." I'm just glade no one else had to see me like this. Yui and I Made ourselves into bed. "Good night Mister Reiji." I said. He nodded then he left.

"Yawn" I had woken up it was still pretty dark but it could just be me. Hmmm... I sat quietly not trying to disturb Yui from her sleep. I quietly get out of bed. I turn to check if I had awoken Yui....Nope I didn't good. I make my way to the door quickly and quietly. I check once more to see that she was still asleep. It was possibly 12:00 am mostly because how dark it was in my new room. I quietly close the door and I make my way down stairs I look at the clock and it was 9:30 in the morning. I am late for school. Wait where is my school uniform? Wait what school am I going to anyways? Maybe I should ask one of the brothers. Wait would they even be home? They are vampires so they could be in a night class or something? There is a 50 50 chance they could be here or not. Maybe I can ask one of them if they are here. But what room is it? That is the question. After the long search I was finally.......Lost. This is it I will try one more door. I open the door.

And I see......................................

Someone's ......

Bedroom.

I walk in to see someone sleeping but I can't make out which brother it is. I close the door and I take I few steps closer. I see

Subaru's cute face. He seemed to be so peacef-"Ekk" was the sound I made as I was pined down by Subaru. "Subaru why are you pinning me down like this" I said, looking into his crimson red eyes. it was so beautiful. That was all I can think about even though he is slowly crushing me. Suddenly in a split second he stop. But...........

Why?

Still looking into his crimson red eyes. His eyes didn't looked angered anymore but they had this warmth to it and they turned back to the pinkish red color. The warmth feeling made me feel special it comforted me. I felt like I can be beside him and he wouldn't hurt me nothing. But if he did it wouldn't be that bad right? "I'm sorry y/n." Subaru said with a small blush on his face looking in the other direction. I reach up to pat Subaru's head and to my surprise he let me. His hair was so soft and silky. Even though his hair looked silky it was more than I thought it would be.as I was patting him I remember what I was going to ask him. "Subaru what time do we suppose to go to school?" Subaru replies " Reiji wakes us up at 6:00 pm to get ready y/n." Subaru seemed really tired. he started to close his eyes and he fell asleep on top of me. he soon rolled to the left side and he pulled me into a bear hug. Subaru was unconscious so I guess he doesn't know that he as hugging me in his sleep. It feels strange though. Subaru and I are very close together right now. I can feel his chest on mine. I feel a little uncomfortable but we do have to wake up at 6:00 at night so I should go to sleep now. I thought as I slowly drifted to sleep.

*Creek* *Step* *Step* *Step*

A/N Hi guys I hope you like it sadly I am not feeling that well but I felt so bad I pushed myself  a little but it is okay after I finsh typing I am going to rest for abit. Thank you for waiting. Till next time Bye :)